Hooker well positioned for the Heisman with the Schedule

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Oct 6, 2022.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He made Alabama become an expected win

A-Smith and NorrisAlan like this.
  2. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Just a flat out absurd year for him

zehr27 and justingroves like this.
  3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yep, his '95 win against Bama was as cathartic a W for the program as any we've had and it's remembered, but not as prominently as it should be. People think we were snakebit by the Gators should go back and experience those early 90s Bama games. [uck fay]ing hell.

The dude who really got the shaft during his time here was Clausen.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It felt like Clausen never won big games in Knoxville, he was a badass on the road, though.

IP and Tar Volon like this.
  5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

He used to hang out at the club downtown that opened at 2 AM. Boiler room maybe? Think the other was the Underground. They were pretty fun at times.

6. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Oh lawd the Boiler Room, I've forgotten a few good times there.

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Fiction and Campus Pub were Casey Clausen’s two favorite hang out spots. Don’t ask me how I know.

TDVol1989 likes this.
  8. Ssmiff

the days when we wouldn’t go out until after 11

9. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

Does Hooker go over or under on 300 yards passing Saturday? I think it’ll be about 200. My wife a Va tech alum says we stole their qb hahaha.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Over.

VOLinDAWGland and TDVol1989 like this.
  11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I see Hendon being a 300 yard passer, 100 yard rusher weekly

utvol0427, NorrisAlan and OneForVol like this.
  12. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I’m a homer. But I really like HH. If he costs us a game, I will accept it. He transferred here at our literal low point. But I don’t think he will cost us anything. He will go go over 300…unless he is carried off the field.

If we lose, it’s because our Def gives up +28 and our receivers or RBs turn the ball over 3 or more times.

Can you imagine transferring here after that horrid 2020 season while CJP was on the firing block and possible NCAA problems? Seriously, who would do that? HH is truly a Vol. I can only think he loves Orange, or Rocky Top, or Knoxville…

I just am incredibly thankful for him. Don’t care about his stats.

Volokie, SetVol13 and JohnnyQuickkick like this.
  13. Ssmiff

Yeah HH and Heup have been something else and unexpected. Remember how bad HH looked in first spring game?

TDVol1989 likes this.
  14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

[uck fay], we do have a thread for this. How the hell could this have already fallen to the bottom of page 2? We have like, 15 total posters on this site.

I'm embarrassed.

15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

About this particular thing or in general?

InVolNerable likes this.
  16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

UGA just lost their starting Safety for the rest of the year due to an injury.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Because Stroud is going to win it unless he loses a game or two and Tennessee has three Heisman runner ups in its history

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is his to lose if tennessee doesn't lose, so I haven't had anything else to say.

justingroves likes this.
  19. IP

IP Super Moderator

If hooker beats Florida, lsu, Alabama, Georgia, and wins the sec championship i don't think OSU has a schedule to give Stroud enough of a case.

InVolNerable likes this.
  20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

But the Ohio State quarterback that everyone decided was going to win it in July will if he's undefeated

TDVol1989 and NorrisAlan like this.