POLITICS House Intel Releases Muh Russia Docs

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, May 8, 2020.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

You’re on record as not believing that Obama spied on Trump and his campaign. Got it.

And you know that the Russians actually preferred Hillary, right? Let’s assume that you had evidence of that fact, how would you react to such news?

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Kind of hard to target someone for not violating the law.

3. Tenacious D

4. Unimane

Other than the fact he wasn't charged with violating the Logan Act, nor would he have been the first.

5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

He was on trumps presidential elect administration that was starting to set the table for the start of their term.

The [uck fay]ing horror that he called and told a diplomat of Russia to not over react to the out going president’s new sanctions.

6. Tenacious D

On point. On brand.

upload_2020-5-13_19-58-32.jpeg

FAKE NEWS.

ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.

DEMOCRATS MUST LIE BECAUSE THEY ARE DEMOCRATICALLY ILLEGITIMATE.

7. Unimane

So, if nothing was wrong, why is he lying to the FBI?

8. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

You’re not so stupid to understand that game.

First why didn’t the FBI record the integration besides relying on agent notes.

They didn’t address the full phone call but just take out snippets to entrap those they’re interviewing.

Flynn had just spent million of dollars to fight an unjustified investigation and case against him.

The government was threatening to go after his son and family next. So he just pleaded guilty to save them from this.

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

If anything this proves what everyone should already know, never say shit to the law

10. Unimane

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2020/may/13/officials-named-in-unmasking-of-trump-a/

"Unmasking is common -- literally hundreds of times a year across multiple administrations," said Michael Morell, the former deputy director of the CIA and host of the "Intelligence Matters" podcast.

"In general, senior officials make the requests when necessary to understand the underlying intelligence," Morell said. "I myself did it several times a month. You can't do your job without it."

Unmasking is a common practice, you dolt. Is there anything you aren't patently dishonest about?

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Bullshit they did. Though I guess you have to believe that or your whole narrative collapses.

12. Tenacious D

Stable Genius. Madcap.

13. Tenacious D

If evidence is produced that says Russia actually preferred that Hillary won, how would you react to that, IP?

14. Unimane

The Russians preferred Hillary?! Putin [uck fay]ing hated her.

[uck fay] it, I'm out. You all live in a [dadgum] alternative universe of facts. Put on that Obama show trial, please. It would work out great for you all, I swear.

15. Tenacious D

If the FBI had the transcript from the intercepted call (they did)...why did Comey dispatch agents to question Gen. Flynn on whether the call took place and to ask what was said?

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

This doesn't fit the narrative so it is ignored.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Or... here me out... it is routine?

18. Tenacious D

@IP

3:30 (but the whole clip is worthwhile)

You’ll soon see this in black and white, and I’ll circle back around.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oh, you haven't been circling around this?

Why do you think this is coming out in May 2020?

20. Tenacious D

Yes, yes, yes....

IP: Obama didn’t weaponize the intelligence community to spy on Trump

Also IP: Obama Admin’s unmasking of intelligence gathered on Trump’s campaign was so frequent as to be “routine”.

Which is it?