i don't give a damn...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by JohnnyQuickkick, Sep 27, 2014.

1. tankervol

tankervol Member

2. sellsman11

sellsman11 Member

I would like to hear how you REALLY feel. Quality stuff.

3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Welcome to the herd

4. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Funny how we could have hired him yet settled for the best of the Big East.

5. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

He's just shy of good. Borderline, perhaps.

6. tankervol

tankervol Member

[video]http://img.pandawhale.com/99618-that-****ers-gots-to-GO-gif-Ja-MTd8.gif[/video]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

No thanks on Bielema. Jones is fine, his OC ain't

8. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Jones goes hand in hand with Bigeastian. That's the football he wants to play.

9. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

again, not mistake free, but we started 5 true freshman today on offense. Worley had a good day and an rb ran for 120. Are you only capable of seeing the bad play calls, even if the good ones outnumber 5 to 1?

10. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

He played well enough to win.

One other point to touch on is his lack of reading the blitz. Partly why he feels like Rocky Balboa after a game.

11. Beechervol

If he got 3 to 1 we win the game.

12. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I bet Bielema could croot just fine to UT. Jones maybe fine but that OC is his, the system is his, and he hasn't stepped in to correct the faults of his OC. Bielema is a defensive guy and he dictates the character and attitude of the Ark offense.

13. Beechervol

Bajakian scripted a great start then he went away from success before UGA forced it. We slumbered through the middle of the game when we should have been taking advantage of UGA putting it on a platter.

14. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

I continue to believe that our biggest problem is OC and the OL. In that order. While I saw the OL improve some today, the OC definitely didn't and definitely won't.

Worley once again is what he is. He threw for 260+ with 3 tds and no interceptions. He's not spectacular, but serviceable enough to win a game like today with better help from play calling. Say what you want, but he's a tough dude and we have 0 shot at the end if he didn't come back onto the field.

15. Cameltoes

Cameltoes Contributor

Can't for the life of me understand why he went away from what was working so well. I was so excited to see the plays they started the game with--then he went back to that stupid shat.

16. limpleg

Ga adjusted. That's a reason why we went away from what was working. Ga found that man under zone that worked well for them and with the pressure up front, they stuck with it. If Worley has time, he throws on them in the middle of the field all day. Man under also meant they had a spy on the rb so the screen was out.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

The playcalling changed not because of anything UGA did. Whether you like, don't like, or indifferent to Bajakian; it's painfully obvious there is no rhyme or reason to his play calls at times. Today was another example.

18. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Yes. Thank you.

19. limpleg

I'm indifferent, but ga wasn't blitzing the first 2 drives. They started blitzing often after that and manning up. I don't think it's easy in Athens with 5 true freshmen on offense either. It needs improvement though and there is no debate about it.
    Up 10-0 playcall that lost us 5 was a bad one. Asterisk type of playcall.

20. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I don't understand a lot of things he does, and I understood why he did that. Because he isn't any good