i don't give a damn...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by JohnnyQuickkick, Sep 27, 2014.

1. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

The evidence is there to support that he isn't worth a dang. In 16 games, at UT, his stupidity has shown in 14 of them at least.

2. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Not what I saw in the slightest. He tried to predict GAs changes before they were made. He never really forced them to change.

3. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

we scored 35 in Athens with 5 true freshmen starting on offense. That isn't saying he's great but you guys act like we were shut out.

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Why didn't Jones take the penalty at the end of the game: Gurley for 3 yards is a given?

5. limpleg

Hey, blame Griese. He's the one that said Ga D adjusted after the first 2 drives. I just stole it. Or I assume you think Ga didn't change up after opening up in basic 4-3 after the first 2 drives with 2 deep safety?

6. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Jim Chaney would have put up XBox numbers. That's how bad the Georgia D was today. They were "Georgia with Jancek" bad

7. Beechervol

If they run an extra play thats more time off the clock. We had him stopped.

8. limpleg

I thought the clock stopped with a flag inside 2 minutes. Bs that the offense gets that break there with a penalty.

9. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

20 seconds left v 40. You gotta hope they punt or you can stop them. 40 seconds is long enough to rip two passes and kick a long field goal if they kick into the end zone

10. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Yeah. Just imagine how much we could score if he didn't call long developing plays that require green offensive lineman to hold blocks longer than they should be required too. I just said in another thread, the offense will look worlds better with a mobile qb though.

11. Beechervol

It took him 2 and a half quarters to figure out they still couldnt cover the middle of the field.

Im not sure whats more incompetent. Not ever trying, or being successful and not finding it again until your down 10 in the 4th quarter.

We lucked up that Bobo is about as inept.

12. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Ethan Wolf would have looked like Jimmy ****ing Graham if that had been the game plan. Georgia looked like they had never seen a TE

13. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Funny how long it took to bring this up.

14. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

This.

Now Butch's timeout management was stupid, but declining the penalty was a good call imo

15. Beechervol

It was evident early and late.

We missed our chance in the middle quarters to take the game.

16. limpleg

the slow developing plays are annoying as hell. And oh how I wish Jujuan Jennings was ready to run this team next year. But he won't be.

17. Beechervol

Agree 100% with the first sentence.

Its the difference in Hurd having to run over 3 people for 3 yards and hitting a big one.

18. limpleg

I realize that but its different than what you lol'd. Ga did change after the first 2 drives and he didn't adjust till late. Again, momentum switched when we lost 5 yards on first down and up 10. That's when they started sending guys upfield instead of reading.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Not kicking deep with 3 TOs was the stupid call.

20. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I didn't think it was stupid at the time--not with the quality of Georgia's running back. In hindsight, it probably would've been the right call. They don't go for 4th and 3 at their own 40.