"I'm scared Gruden ain't comin'" Cuddle Puddle/Huddle thre

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Vercingetorix

Vercingetorix Member

You guys sound like my family when I come in from a night at the pub. All right, all right. I won't be such a stranger.

2. xtennesseex

xtennesseex New Member

Oh God. I can see it now.

We bowlin' baby! Baby we bowlin'. (Insert drunk lady scream)

3. Milo

Milo New Member

3890634_o.jpg wall-street-protester-crap-e1318097835465.jpg cant-control-the-pressure.jpg

[​IMG]

:popcorn:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  4. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Uploading them to the site doesn't work. It automatically converts them the jpg's. To get the as .gifs, they have to be hosted somewhere else. Like the one you linked, for example. To get it to show up as a .gif, you have to copy the url of the gif itself, which is what you linked, and put it in between and [/img ].

So
    [img]http://www.ohmagif.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/cant-control-the-pressure.gif[*/img] (Without the *) yields:

[img]http://www.ohmagif.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/cant-control-the-pressure.gif

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

lol awesome.

6. Milo

Milo New Member

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Bump.... I'm scared

8. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

I'm cuddlin' and huddlin'.

9. smyrnavol

smyrnavol New Member

Well, it was fun reading here. Actually believed you.

For whatever reason, I actually believed Tenacious D and signed up here to read the updates. Should have seen it coming, but the "insiders" here are just like the insiders on every other Vols message board....completely full of crap. Best wishes with your board.

10. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Has UT named a coach? It's not over yet.

11. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Thanks for stopping by.

To everyone else: steady.

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

13. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

14. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

shouldn't you be blowing rod wilks?

15. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

see ya dbag

16. nashvillevol

nashvillevol New Member

If you honestly believe what the Knoxville media is putting out there, and cannot see through all the smoke, well, goodbye.

Everyone is freaking out even though the release of reports like this have been prophesied for some time now.

17. NashVol

NashVol New Member

Its difficult not to go into full meltdown mode at the moment

18. NashVol

NashVol New Member

Its difficult not to go into full meltdown mode at the moment

19. RVatVT

RVatVT New Member

I just observe mostly but wow on this thread. Really? I see no value-add in this thread. Nothing has been decided. Nothing still official from anyone and people now are going to start believing the local news crap and media politics around this morning's denial? I am surprised. Maybe I shouldn't be.

20. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

In your opinion, do you believe that this is ploy to stop all the attention that it has gotten on the last 24 hours? To go from practically no info whatsoever from major media outlets to being discussed emphatically on ESPN and the like is a dramatic turn to say the least.

Also, mouthpieces like Hyams and Hubbs releasing info today on the meeting being cancelled when they have seemingly been in the dark during the whole process seems to be an attempt to blow more smoke. Would you agree?