"I'm scared Gruden ain't comin'" Cuddle Puddle/Huddle thre

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Go to hell

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Then have a meltdown. And once done, think.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

A prerequisite for a hero is a damsel in distress.

That's all I'll say, so as not to give reason for anyone to stop freaking out, if they wish.

4. Basketvolsfan

Basketvolsfan Member

I guess anything is possible till the new coach is actually named. Alabama was ready to announce Rick Rod, prior to getting Saban at the last moment. Hart best hope that it works that way with Gruden. Otherwise, there will be a large group of very disappointed fans that he will have to deal with, not even considering boosters who worked to make this happen.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

That dude is a typical toos douchebag.

Smyrnavol:
    Thank you for being the ass you are. Folks like you are the reason this site exists.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  6. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I think you're on to something there

7. spurgeon

spurgeon Member

Don't let the door hit you in the butt.

8. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I'm guessing due to these recent events if it still happens it won't be this week.

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Hold up, is smyrnavol also utfantilidie at toos?

If so, gtfo you sniveling little [itch bay].

10. vol4eva

vol4eva New Member

The timing of this does seem odd. Are you up to date on your info Tenny? Just curious....

11. vol4eva

vol4eva New Member

Double post.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  12. NOT Brent Hubbs

NOT Brent Hubbs New Member

Tenny - is this stuff about Gruden cancelling today accurate? What are you hearing?

13. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

It's just about the timing of it all. These guys have been throwing info around left and right, talking out of both sides of their mouth about the rumors and now today, the day that Gruden addresses a rumor concerning UT, these guys break info to the contrary of what has been an otherwise steady and reliable timeline?

The more I think about the more I think this is just smoke. Holding out hope for this to happen. If it doesn't Dave Hart should be fired effective immediately for he has set the next coach up for failure and divided the fan base even more.

14. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

It's just about the timing of it all. These guys have been throwing info around left and right, talking out of both sides of their mouth about the rumors and now today, the day that Gruden addresses a rumor concerning UT, these guys break info to the contrary of what has been an otherwise steady and reliable timeline?

The more I think about the more I think this is just smoke. Holding out hope for this to happen. If it doesn't Dave Hart should be fired effective immediately for he has set the next coach up for failure and divided the fan base even more.

15. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Gonna miss ya. Not.

16. RVatVT

RVatVT New Member

Yep you have to "create" an air of desperation and need so that someone can be "Honored" as the hero if I am hearing you correctly. Created Situation Perception.

17. dustin

dustin New Member

hey TennyD, was their really a meeting or is this a ploy to get the ppl looking in another direction? since all this has went on today with memphis breaking that story and he going to miami to make it look like he is really interviewing Golden and Fisher?i'm sure he may still interview others but, not questioning you just curious how or what your thinking!

18. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Nyy just went and bought make-up, rope, and a brand new dress. He says to meet him at the train tracks.

19. ravenas

ravenas New Member

Points for Bill Haslam?

20. dustin

dustin New Member

hey TennyD, was their really a meeting or is this a ploy to get the ppl looking in another direction? since all this has went on today with memphis breaking that story and he going to miami to make it look like he is really interviewing Golden and Fisher?i'm sure he may still interview others but, not questioning you just curious how or what your thinking!