"I'm scared Gruden ain't comin'" Cuddle Puddle/Huddle thre

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Oct 25, 2012.

1. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

pm nyy.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Funny how the media has no knowledge of anything to do with Gruden until after an alleged meeting is allegedly cancelled. A meeting that was impossible and laughable to them just days before.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Easilly, take a look at how things have gone for us lately. The administration is still a cluster **** and I have zero faith in Hart at this point. Also I have heard for a fact that Golden would come to UT. All in all it makes me very confident this is the route we will end up going.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I don't believe he is that far down the list.

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

He better be far down the list.

6. OBX_Vol

OBX_Vol Member

Is anyone else hoping Gruden becomes coach so they can laugh at people at work?

7. easlo58

easlo58 New Member

I got a ton of em just waiting in the weeds, so ready to say "told you so". I hope to prove them wrong.

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I live in bammer, so the answer is if course. To take it a step further, I am also financially at risk regarding the situation. We are doing a pool at work where 5 of us each wagered a small amount and "drafted" coaching hires to each of the four openings in the SEC at the time. We were able to make a total of 15 picks, and my sole pick to Tennessee was Gruden. I used the other 14 picks on the other schools.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

That sounds fun, hope you win.

10. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

Gruden is coming.

11. robvols

robvols Member

Save the disbelievers because when this is official, callouts are going to suck for them because they either defend their past comments or get annihilated.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Of course he would, so would Rick Stockstill, Mario Christobal, Turner Gill and about 85 other NCAA FBS coaches. It doesn't mean they'll get an offer.

13. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Soon. Right now he's just breathing hard.

14. OBX_Vol

OBX_Vol Member

I'll defend all my comments. Even if Gruden comes, I dont think doubting it before hand would seem unreasonable.

15. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

No it doesn't. Just makes you an infidel.

16. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Of course not. On some level, Gruden coming to Tennessee sounds completely insane.

17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Where the **** are people coming up with this Butch Jones crap? I've heard from several people that he is being considered. They don't have any ties to UT that I know of, but these people aren't connected to each other in any way. It doesn't concern me, just wondering where they are getting this.

18. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I've already lost KY. I lost it in the first 6 hours after the draft. The guy to whom I lost, however, was behind to me on another bet, so it was a wash.

19. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

So where is the cuddling happening and has nyy already called middle?

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Time to go skiing.