In Memoriam: 17/18 Vols SEC Champs Thread

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by CardinalVol, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Guards are playing awful. They keep this up and we won't be in this tournament long.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Turning it up now

3. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Yeah. Time to finish them off.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Meh.

Crappy team, to be expected.

5. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Should win the next game regardless of opponent.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Loyola is better than Miami. We wanted Miami.

NYY likes this.
  7. BigOrangeBeech

Agreed that itll be a tougher game but should beat them too.

8. CardinalVol

Sarah Splain met voltwitter yesterday.

IP likes this.
  9. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

I love when a [breast] flaunting bimbo tries to morally shame someone that is simply joking.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I monitored that live. She walked up and kicked a hornet's nest. Nobody just craps on Jayson Swain on twitter.

11. CardinalVol

VolTwitter may not always agree, but when you go after one of them (us?) you better be ready for all the 1st through 3rd cousins to come out of the woods to defend the family name.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

That, and it looked like a hit job. I have no idea what the motive would be, but it was the sort of innocent smack talk you hear and see all the time in sports. And it was being spun as if he was saying he would actually assault an old lady, despite the text clearly being about sports teams.

13. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Loyola seems to be the favored underdog of the masses this year. This should be a win for us. The one thing that scares me is their ability to get open threes and knock them down, whereas we have had trouble with allowing a lot of wide open looks from beyond the arc this year. If I see a lot of our usual scrambling where two guys are running at a shooter, leaving a wide open player on the pass, then I'm afraid we may have our hands full.

14. CardinalVol

Yeah.

I wanted to ask her how many lines of cocaine she let John Skipper snort off her to get her job, but I refrained.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

She has pimped her interview with Sister Jean for a year, as it's the only decent writing she's done. Her meal ticket was the center of a light hearted joke.

She overreacted and now Tennessee fans will cuss her until she dies

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Haha, Protestant Gang. Gettin' weird.

NEW COACH likes this.
  17. BigOrangeBeech

It'll be a tougher game than yesterday, but really no excuse to lose this one.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

If we aren't executing on defense to the point of consistently giving them open shots, we deserve to lose. Just gotta execute and do the things that got us to a 3 seed and we'll be fine.

19. CardinalVol

Most of the time we've played our defense to defend inside and the drive. My suspicion is we'll focus on the perimeter.

20. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Vols by 15