Is It Okay For People To Be Racist Privately?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Richard Dick

Richard Dick New Member

Comparing the plight of Native Americans to African Americans is absolutely ridiculous.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

How so? One had white folks come in and seize everything, the other had folks come in and seize them to take them away from everything. Seems quite similar. I actually think the plight of African slaves was far, far worse.

3. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I think it's very possible that more people than it appears agree with your sentiments. I think it just plays into people's thoughts that they know it will never happen and furthermore that if it were to happen, the government (or universities or whoever else responsible for the reparations) would fail in epic fashion trying to make it happen.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Every nation on earth would have to follow suit

5. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Is it really that difficult for a black person to get a full ride to school anyway? I guess if their grades are awful and they make no effort to apply for aid then I guess they may only get a quarter or half of it paid for (depending on the tuition).

6. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

How shitty is their high school?

7. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Free rent.

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I can't speak to that. I do believe that it should have already happened, and hope that it someday does.

9. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

We haven't allowed blacks to set up their own individual nation-states within our borders, last I checked.

10. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned