Israeli assassination of Hamas General

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by OrangeEmpire, Nov 15, 2012.

1. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

This in and of itself was the signaling system used by the egpytian army which moses would have been exposed to. IMO, nothing supernatural

2. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

3. possumslayer

possumslayer Roadkill Guru

i would love to witness the end of the world as it is depicted in the bible.
    call me sick i dont care but if it is written i cant change it.

4. OrangeEmpire

I bet you are all for T1000s

5. OrangeEmpire

Just remember about bible prophecy it goes in three stages. Past, biblical present and future.

Revelation has a lot to do with Daniel among others for the past and the roman occupation for biblical present.

6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

The fact that we are hovering death devices over people's heads 24 hours a day is a problem. The fact that drones are our warfare weapon of choice right now is a a bigger problem. The problem is not with individual decisions but overall strategy.

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Agree. Partial preterism in the correct way to interpret the book. Most of the prophecies are about 70 AD.

8. OrangeEmpire

I am still trying to understand why drones are not a viable option?

If yhey are unarmed taking intel pics it is fine?

9. OrangeEmpire

No doubt, the dragon out of the sea is more than likely legions landing at Caesarea Maratima.

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Right, I do not hate the piece of equipment in and of itself. They are an option if used sparingly in extreme circumstances. Right now, they are THE option.

11. OrangeEmpire

Just wrapping my head around this.

So the preferred option is getting assets in place on the ground even without proper/goid/reliable intel?

12. OrangeEmpire

IMO, a politician would defer to a drone vs a black hawk down scenario.

13. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

No. Pictures are fine. And shooting is too on occassion. But look at the statistics from the article. Drones have killed thousands. 2% of those were the actual targets.

The devil's in the details not the theory.

14. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Clearly. Politicians prefer all kinds of morally and ethically perverse options.

15. OrangeEmpire

Tough one.............very tough

16. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

My favorite gospel is also Luke. Most of the casualties are "Lazarus" from Luke 16.

17. OrangeEmpire

My favorite gospel is also luke.

James is by far my favorite book overall.

18. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

A problem for who exactly? You? You're acting as though these things are making the decisions to fire and navigate themselves. So again, if you've got beef, take it up with the pilots and decision makers. They are the ones controlling and making the call to fire. You're placing blame on something that's performing how it was designed to perform.

19. possumslayer

possumslayer Roadkill Guru

past,present future?
    I thought inc revelations kicked in that's it,I've read the bible twice,skipped the psalms..but I still admit ignorance .
    Please explain the three parts.

20. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

True that!