Jay Graham to FSU?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tar Volon, Feb 25, 2013.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Mother of God.

2. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I'm astonished at your patience. They reject any type of fact or reason that does not align with the view from their orange shades. What is so funny is the smugness exhibited touting obviously flawed arguments.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

These ignorant bastards are the ones that eat mediocrity up. "Well, you tried hard, it's okay you suck" mentality is what's wrong with the fanbase

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Society imo

5. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

Our fanbase is a cesspool of broken promises, dreams, and faith in coaches. Some people are just overly too positive though, and I used to be like that, now I'm more of a show me kind of guy.

6. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Sparty wants to fight you for that nonsense

7. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

All this talk of the orange shade wearing parrot heads like Sparty of the FF, let's not lose sight of those orange crazies of the Recruiting Forum w/ their pixie dust mentality and euphoric rhetoric.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  8. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

According to pj, Graham demanded the RC position. I wasn't aware of that.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He didn't demand shit, he earned it.

10. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

I live in GA and ran into an older Vol fan the other day, he believes the same.

11. g8terh8ter_eric

Sparty can suck my 12" e-[penis]. BTW, nice work in there with you and chavis.

12. g8terh8ter_eric

His performance on landing a RB says otherwise, although I think that had more to do with Chaney than anything else. I think Azzanni will be better than Graham.

13. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

Our fan base is too worried about what the rest of the country thinks about us. It's for this reason that we kept (or that the AD could get away with keeping) Fulmer and Dooley both at least a year too long.

14. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Chavis gets his digs in with the brevity of a hiccup and the precision of a neurosurgeon's scalpel. It's impressive.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He was handcuffed by an offensive system that didn't run the damn ball and half of a staff that didn't recruit. He was covering for everyone's ass and held onto North.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's ridiculous. I want the AD to run like a business in regards to coaches, not a charity group for washed up/overwhelmed coaches.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You'll miss them if you're not paying attention

18. g8terh8ter_eric

I don't disagree with that, but one would think a position coach could help land someone that they are going to coach in college. Green was coming to UT, but Dooley was fired. Good trade off, IMO.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm assuming most of the fans that are okay with losing are the same ones that believed Fulmer could no wrong because he was a "Tennessee man".

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Jabo.