JG

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Sep 2, 2019.

1. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Sorry but this isn’t NAIA, it’s big boy football. There’s nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade. He seems like decent young man, but he’s sucks at playing quarterback.

VolDad likes this.
  2. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

I’m surprised you get internet way up there on that horse.

3. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

I'm not buying the decent guy angle. He seems like a terrible teammate. Remember the GA Tech game?

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They watch 8 minutes of practice. No one reported about Shrout getting all the first team reps one practice the week leading up to UTC, but he did

SeabeeVol likes this.
  5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Lol

JT5 and RockyHill like this.
  6. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

That’s fair. Just telling what I read.

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Hes a 22 yr old man, not a kid. He was a kid when he first pouted 4 years ago with his stud earrings in. He's a bad qb, no PC way about it.

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

There is nothing in this world that is more apropos to his career than making JG start versus UGA & Bama before benching him the rest of the way.

justingroves and awebb7 like this.
  9. [​IMG]

10. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

You know who doesn’t get criticized?

Tusculum’s QB.
    ETSU’s QB.
    Maryville’s QB.

Any QB except Tennessee’s.

This is an easily avoidable predicament for JG.

hohenfelsvol and NYY like this.
  11. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I actually agree with playing JG vs them. He will be awful amd benched. We arent winning anyway. Save Maurer some hits and get some late Ws. Wouldnt be a bad plan right now. Maurer is getting plenty of reps.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, but jackasses like Rucker and that skinny dipshit that works for Rivals, I can't remember his name, act like the 8 to 10 minutes they see make them "the authority" on Tennessee football. Then, when there's shit to actually report, they don't do it.

I'm just ranting about how shitty Knoxville media is outside of a select few

13. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Is anyone truly even decent outside Ubben? Like an actual beat guy. Obviously Chris Lowe but I don’t think he’s putting stuff out that often anymore.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

what's classless about encouraging him in his academic studies? pretending like he is grading out as a pro would be cruel.

15. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

JG is a worthless [ussy pay] and so are you.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Patrick Brown for 24/7, Gene Henley at the Chattanooga Times-Free Press are both good beat guys

17. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I take it you have met us both? Do we get to weigh in on you? Hmmm I will take the high ground.

18. TDVol1989

Tenny, there comes a point where leaders must recognize that a player doesn’t have it. He’s a kid. Taken a lot of shots. He isn’t the guy. But who put him in?

19. TDVol1989

It’s pretty fast actually. 1G speed. Point is who is playing him. Trash JG and keep Pruitt??? WTH?

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

You are right. Sorry for mispronouncing your family's name all that time, too.