Lady Vols

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I almost believed one year when they had North Carolina on the ropes in the Sweet 16 only for them to visibly crumble the last 5 minutes. Tony Harris was always good for a 1-9 shooting game when the chips were down. We would've had a very beatable Tulsa team in the Elite 8, too.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

And then a Florida team we'd beaten twice in the Final Four.

3. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Failed to mention I was obnoxious as hell during the win over Illinois. It's a wonder she still married me after that experience.

CardinalVol likes this.
  4. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I was curious how that ended up after reading your initial post. Maybe your brash and arrogant behavior that evening made her feel at home seeing as she is a yankee.

5. VOLinDAWGland

She's a casual Vol fan now. Watched a number of the games this year. Loves ZZ, Santi, JJJ, Knecht. She loved the 2022 FB team and the Bama win. We're planning to travel to the Illinois game next year.

6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Vols keep winning and y'all will stay married.

VOLinDAWGland likes this.
  7. IP

IP Super Moderator

My relationship survived Butch.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Eh, after 2010 music city bowl I told some UNC fan that rubbed it in that there was no way a third rate whore like herself went to UNC and then grabbed a bunch of flyers from some other lady and threw them up in the air.

I'm amazed she spoke to me again after that one.

SetVol13 and IP like this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

3rd rate whores need to unionize.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Oh yeah, the one where the head coach literally didn’t know the other team’s best player had fouled out.

11. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I got a cause that they can get behind

12. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Please PLEASE PLZ give us more details

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Those are the details. I was pissed walking back to car and those things happened. We were driving to my moms back in west tn after it and my wife finally spoke to me when we stopped for gas in Dickson.

14. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

My wife is also an Illinois grad. She doesn’t give a shit about UT or U of I sports haha

15. VOLinDAWGland

My wife also doesn't give shit about U of I sports but will watch and enjoy some UT sports.

16. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

My wife couldn’t tell you the first thing about U of I

17. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Could she tell you what state it’s in?

18. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I just asked her what state the Fightin' Illini played in, and she asked me if I thought she was an idiot and told me the city as well.

19. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Gave my kids bracket challenges. Started with the ladies, will try the men’s tomorrow. Final Fours:

Seven year-old: Gamecocks, Vols, MTSU, Baylor
    Five year-old: Notre Dame, Vols, Iowa, Marshall
    Two year-old: Fairfield, Maryland, Rice, Marshall

Title games:

Seven year-old: Vols over Baylor
    Five year-old: Vols over Marshall
    Two year-old: Marshall over Maryland

Two year-old is a big Paw Patrol guy. Seven year-old has sneaked ahead to the men’s bracket and also has Vols over Baylor in that one. I don’t think “I would pay to see that” quite sums it up here.

20. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Green Bay and Tennessee combined 15/19 so far, 5/7 from deep. And the defense doesn’t even look that bad