Lady Vols

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Been seeing the Lady Vols thread bumping and wondered what was up. Should have known it would be an amazing story about a man.

2. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

losing to the worst team in the SEC how on earth are they #4?

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

They've got a fair amount of top 25 wins as well

4. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Phil Fulmer. The gift that will never stop giving.

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Probably a long time coming. Every time I watch them, they look incredibly sloppy and make a bunch of lazy passes and dumb plays. Harper looks to be riding the talent from Warlick's era, so who knows how this looks in a couple of years.

6. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Auburn came into the game on a 23 game losing streak in SEC play. This is their first conference win of the post-Covid era. Just an atrocious loss.

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Tennessee may be one of the few places in America that can offer women's basketball players some $$ to play so maybe she will get some Jennys and Jos.

8. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I know they’ve got plenty of good wins, I just don’t know how a team that laid that kind of egg at Auburn has recorded multiple good wins.

9. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Probably didn't lay that kind of egg in the wins.

10. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Yeah, Kellie isn’t going to make it. Getting trucked in Gainesville by a Florida team with an interim head coach.

11. Unimane

Probably a reversion to the mean. Every time I saw them play this year, I was amazed they were 18-1 or whatever. They are super sloppy on a lot of accounts and Harper doesn't have the edge her mentor had to force them to clean up their play or else. This is the same coach who got fired from NC State (who is now a top 5 team).

Tar Volon likes this.
  12. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I hate it. I really wanted to see her succeed here, but it doesn’t look like that’s going to be the case.

10SEvols likes this.
  13. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Well, it’s time to face Geno again. I have a bad feeling about this one.

14. Unimane

They are going to get worked.....again.

15. Unimane

Once again I watch this team and wonder how the hell they made the top ten. So lazy and sloppy. UConn got 5 offensive rebounds in a row and no one had any fire to make a play.

16. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

UConn’s two best players (one is the best player in the country) are out injured and we still trail by 7 at the half.

17. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I don’t know who the number 1 player is but she reacts about 0.75 seconds late to everything.

18. Unimane

Wow, this is a wretchedly coached basketball team. Usually, they are saved by talent, but they are a mess in most every organizational way. Their offense is aimless and they do nothing sharply. Their basketball skills and IQ are awful.

19. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

South Carolina might beat them by 40.

20. Unimane

Down by double digits with a depth advantage and long, quick athletes, but you just sit back in defense. No pressing, no forcing of the tempo to create an opportunity to come back. Just let them run the game down to zero.