Lane Kiffin FAU Presser

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Hoss Diesel, Dec 17, 2016.

1. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

The normal media players aren't gonna poke the bear but you don't have to be very connected to know they aren't rumors.

Edit: To be clear, he's a single man and is entitled to do whatever the hell he wants in his private life as far as I'm concerned, but when you have that kind of job it's not the same as being a normal person.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

all I needed to do was look at one picture of saban's daughter to know a guy who can get the kind of tail lane can wasnt' ****ing her.

3. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I'm not talking about that.

4. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

A black out drunk Sark will still beat a stone cold Butch

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

that asu game he was supposed to be shitfaced for at usc was their best performance of the year.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Hell of a post.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Bet he still wins a Natty there.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

TennyD and a dart board could probably win a Natty at Bama right now.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it has to end sometime doesn't it? but yeah i'm sure they'll be fine. just expect a great increase in bubble screens.

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

As long as Saban is there and putting NFL caliper defenses on the field nothing will change no matter who the OC is.

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

They're incredibly talented but the coaching is what's driving the train and wouldn't be sustainable without it.

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Saban is the gold standard right now on defensive pass coverage and it will continue till he quits

13. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

I was thinking that it was likely that FAU would beat Lyle's Tennessee team in 2018. But, shit, we know FAU would beat Lyle's Tennessee team as early as labor day, 2017.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Officially hired Kendal Briles as OC. Fitting hire.

15. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

It'll be more fun to follow FAU next year than UT

16. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Throw away hire, IMO. Much like when Saban brings in guys to "interview" for a gig, and only uses it as a chance to pick their brains so as to add some wrinkle, and move on without hiring them.

He'll get what he wants of the Baylor playbook and they'll go their separate ways.

Kiffin needs to look to John Calipari as a map on his road to redemption. Everybody knows that Calipari is crooked to high heaven, but eventually his landing enough talent and winning enough games will cure all ills, once a big time program gets desperate enough to look past the rest.

17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

No way I turn my back on what he was apart of at Baylor just to pick his brain.

18. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Lane needs to come home

19. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Fresno St?

20. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Knox Vegas