Lebroning

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Tenacious D, Jun 7, 2014.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Yeah, the numbers really say he was getting worked. Are you channeling limpleg?

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Tiger woods had never gotten any sort of negative criticism before he started screwing Denny's waitresses. He hasn't won shit in years and he's STILL liked more than Lebron.

3. hatvol96

No, I defend him because I don't suffer fools.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Aren't you the person that claimed magic faked an injury to get out of the finals? If magic would do it, who is 50 times less the vagina as Lebron why wouldn't Lebron do it?

5. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

witness*

*unless it's unfavorable, then ignore and act like nothing happened.

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I don't think Lebron faked having cramps.

That the incident has resurfaced some long-standing concerns about him, namely, not being a factor (or available) when it matters, and that he tends to exaggerate, well everything, shouldn't be so surprising.

7. hatvol96

So? The public is littered with the kind of imbeciles who think a guy chasing a threepeat would fake an injury to take himself out of an even game one in the Finals. Public disdain should be considered a badge of honor.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
  8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

If Lebron didn't want this to be a meme, he should have insisted that his Nike handlers walk around the arena and confiscate cameras, like when the high school kid dunked on him at that camp.

9. hatvol96

Magic's team was in the process of getting his ass kicked. By your theory, he obviously quit. We are talking about the Magic who demanded to be traded and got his coach fired less than two seasons into his NBA career, right? Trying to remember how many times LeBron did anything like that.

10. hatvol96

Nah, he should just set out an entire season to get out of a rebuilding situation and then do an ego stroking tour to show everyone how much he is wanted.

11. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

When in doubt, flop.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Yeah instead he ran away with his tail between his legs

13. hatvol96

Yeah, because he was under some obligation to stay and play for an organization that gave him Antawn Jamison as help. Curse that uppity black man for exercising free will.

14. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

"The Decision" was the worst thing that happened to LeBron. It may or may not be on him, but it didn't help him. Except maybe in Miami.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Poor guy is such a victim.

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

The decision simply showed the world what anyone with half a brain knew. He was a guy who had been told from birth he was Jesus Christ and believed it with all of his fiber. No man on earth deserved a piece of humble pie more than Lebron.

17. hatvol96

That's rich coming from a Laker suck. If Wilt, Jabbar, and Shaq don't all "tuck their tails and run away" from the teams that drafted them, your franchise is the Pacific time zone version of the Atlanta Hawks. Chew on that.

18. What is this "meme", or whatever stupid social media calls it, saying that is true? Lebron's a wimp? A faker? Please tell.

I like Lebron but I"m hardly a fan and for the Spurs actually. I don't find pictures of 2 hispanics holding another hispanic funny, but okay.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

And wilt was rightfully criticized for going to a team with another guy as the top dog . The lakers sucked before shaq and Kareem arrived. Poor poor Lebron. Just can't catch a break

20. rofl.