Let's say that Butch gets canned this year...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by ptclaus98, Sep 19, 2016.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That would be entertaining

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

He'd get my vote for entertainment value alone.

3. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

So are the Haslems and Thunder still the top money people in Knoxville? Hell of a football mind the Haslems are. That Cleveland Browns organization is one of the greatest in NFL history.

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

My dad asks me, where are we going to find another coach that is going to win 9 to 10 games a year

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Literally anyone not named Dooley or Coker

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

No offense intended, but it's that poor little us, nobody loves us, we're not worthy bullshit attitude that insulates shitty coaches. While I don't believe fans can win a game for any team no matter how much they want to, it's that attitude of settling for mediocre results, instead of an iron willed demand, not hope, not wishing, but a demand that refuses to accept anything but excellence from our trainers, field turf managers, players, coaches, AD, Chancellor or anyone else associted with UT that keeps us wandering in the college football wilderness like the last decade. If we voted with our money, shit would change. So, no. I refuse to have an attitude that we are not worthy of the best of everything. I unapologetically refuse. I DEMAND excellence. If not, I will not support with my money.

Piss excellence or get out from in front of the urinal. There's no place for half-assery when it comes to UT football.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I asked him, wouldn't you like to beat Florida or Alabama every once and a while? He says, he needs time to build a "clean" program. I said, love you, dad and hung up.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

My dad doesn't care for football or any sports not involving killing a creature. Today, I realize I'm better off for it. Thanks kmf.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Could be worse, you could have a dad heavily involved with Notre Dame.

10. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Condolences, my friend.

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Thank you.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

When I was living in Denver and they met Seattle in the Super Bowl, the man who has never given one shit about football says, "so, you gonna watch the super bowl? I don't follow football, but Seattle is the closest team to Alaska so I guess I'm pulling for them." It wasn't quite like my father admitting he has joined ISIS or the Crimson Tide, but it was shades of it.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

My dad hates football but wears his Alabama hat when I go over to watch games. That's my dad.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Ouch, dad routing against is never any fun.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

And I knew he didn't even really care. Just trolling.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

We're brothers.

17. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

What the ****?

18. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Look at that avatar!!! I'm rolling. Lol.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's a beast of an avatar.

20. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Ask and ye shall receive.