POLITICS Meet Communist Chy-Na

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Oct 8, 2019.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Legal without a prescription?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't think anyone here is saying cocaine and heroin should be legal without a prescription. Possession of paraphernalia and such should not be a felony. Addiction is a mental illness.

SetVol13 and zehr27 like this.
  3. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

[uck fay] the war on drugs. So pointless and only serves the private prison interests.

True story: my mother was one of like 12 employees hired by the founding CEO of CCA at his new startup company that sought government contracts to train TSA agents after he was ousted by the CCA board in the late 90s/early 2000s. She worked there reporting directly to the ex-CEO of CCA until he selfishly stole and squandered hundreds of millions of dollars in government contract money awarded to that company in the aftermath of 9/11. She got to do cool shit like meet the POTUS and have a front row seat to some amazingly entertaining corporate drama and feuding because of this character who employed her. However the stories she can tell about that man like when he would openly brag about how he figured out to use all the drug addicts to make his family rich AF will make your skin boil. Everything about the imprisonment of drug addicts and those busted for petty possession/paraphernalia crap represents peak immorality. Especially when you are given rare insight into how awful the people are who have personally benefited from the war on drugs.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Don't get me started on this abomination of immorality.

justingroves likes this.
  5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm a firm believer in euthanizing murderers, pedophiles and rapists and working thieves until their debt is paid off.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am against the death penalty but appreciate the logic of tying penalties to restitution more directly

justingroves likes this.
  7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Too many innocent in jail for that approach.

HCKevinSteele, IP and NorrisAlan like this.
  8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You would have to start from scratch and pretty much be caught in the act to be eligible, I guess is the word for it.

9. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

For Profit Prisons say "Hold my beer."

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I could get behind harsher punishment, but I'd want to see the state have some real skin in the game when it comes to criminal trials. Our current system is broke.

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

They are really cozying up to Russia. We really need to start getting completely away from them.

warhammer and NorrisAlan like this.
  12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I agree. This shit where China is sending weapons to China has got to stop.