POLITICS Michael Cohen Testifies

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Unimane, Feb 27, 2019.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

the hearing set up subpoenas for all the guys Cohen mentioned regarding trump's taxes. you're wrong and will be proven wrong when they are subooena'd or otherwise engaged.

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Believe it when I see it. You are taking the word of a felon right now.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

The subpoenas were coming with or without that hearing.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

about the matter he pled guilty to. if you think he is lying about everything, do you think his guilty plea is false?

5. cpninja

cpninja Member

all I can think of until something finally actually sticks

justingroves likes this.
  6. IP

IP Super Moderator

taking the word of the GOP deputy finance chair up until a few months ago.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I am not sure I believe anything that comes out of that man's mouth. I am looking forward to the book he writes while he is in prison.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

?

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Alas, if you are trying to take down any criminal enterprise, you have to get people in the organization to flip. It worked in the RICO trials in the 80s. I think it would be incredibly hard to get an outside informant into a tight-knit company like Trump's.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

up until he flipped, Cohen was the GOP deputy finance chair. this was less than a year ago.

11. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Does him being with Clinton and part of their foundation come into play?

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

does it with trump?

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Was I taking his word for anything, ever?

14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Just saying he has the dirty secrets of one of the most corrupt political families, who also are arch enemies of Trump.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Its nice that you claim are president is running a criminal enterprise. Good outlook.

16. NorrisAlan

If we cannot believe anything anyone is saying, what are we to do? Now, I am on record as saying that eye witness testimony should be taken with a huge, gigantic and very large grain of salt. Actual physical evidence is always needed for anything like this, and he has supplied some and the rest is apparently being held by the FBI.

17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

How about get some hard evidence?

18. NorrisAlan

I knew someone was going to say that. No, but if you BELIEVE they are a criminal organization, and you better if you are investigating them, then you will have to get in bed with guys that are flipping on the boss.

Now, do I believe Trump is a criminal? Absolutely. I believe it will ultimately be shown that he launders money.

JayVols likes this.
  19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Funny he was never getting investigated until he stole an election. Like I said loser always want instant gratification. Republicans would be doing the same type of thing if Hillary would have won.

justingroves likes this.
  20. NorrisAlan

I cannot speak for what the Democratic Party is doing, I can only speak for myself. I loathe this man, and I believe he is a dangerous man to have in power, that he is a criminal, has no desire to understand history or how the world works, and seems to be infatuated with the world's despots.

I have no doubt that Clinton would be suffering the same fate, and I believe her to be a criminal as well. I don't think she would be as dangerous to the USA as President as Trump is, but I think she would have been a shitty President as well.