Mizzou

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Volsdude, Nov 4, 2023.

1. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

And, BTW, you could see this one coming from miles away. Team will look completely different next week. Still won't get any calls, but will play much better.

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

There is no excuse to keep allowing the rb easy passes in space 1 v 1 against an mlb for first downs. Unbelievably stupid

3. Ssmiff

Cook 17/20 right now and they are 9/12 on 3rd downs.

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Georgia is going to beat us by 30.

DC Vol likes this.
  5. gcbvol

Seriously, watch the defense look completely different at home next week. The defense plays like shit on the road. Every time.

6. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Oh if I had a soul I’d bet it that UGA will not be found guilty of a live ball penalty once next Saturday

DC Vol and utvol0427 like this.
  7. gcbvol

But, see, if it's going to happen it will be at home.

8. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Only we hold. Only us. Even perfect pancake blocks are holds

justingroves, A-Smith and utvol0427 like this.
  9. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

A live ball foul! It’s a Christmas miracle!

10. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Let’s just keep playing Milton.

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I've literally never seen them blow a play dead to review the previous play and now they've done it to us twice this year.

Indy and ole_orange like this.
  12. Ssmiff

As poorly planned and coached game as I’ve seen in awhile. Cannot get over the defensive playcalls and allowing this qb and rb to kick our ass and can’t believe the option call among many others coming out of halftime.
    Stupidity

13. KyleAlexanderfan

14. KyleAlexanderfan

Milton still playing, LOL.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Is it?

16. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

What team outside of Alabama and Georgia *is* consistently good on the road in this conference?

17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I believe this is a Tennessee message board so that's the team I'm concerned with.

18. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Winning on the road is tough. But showing up isn’t.

Tennessee was lifeless today. Not even competitive. That’s a problem.

19. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

We have played three road games that aren’t against Kentucky. We scored the first touchdown in all three. We proceeded to give up scoring runs of 26-0, 27-0, and 33-0.

There’s “the road is hard” and there’s absolute doom spiral. This is the latter.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  20. Ssmiff

Mizzou wanted to beat us much more than we did them. That is concerning. We aren’t the only program it happens to. We just want to compete with the georgias and Bamas where it doesn’t happen so it’s more glaring.
    I cannot believe our game plan to stop their qb and rb. Horrible, horrible plan and playcalls, especially 3rd down. Rb had 5 catches avg 25 yards and all they did was run him to the flat out of the backfield and we have one player 10 yards away when he catches it. Nobody else around. 9/11 on 3rd downs halfway thru the game is an L all day. That’s 9 potential punts. Hell just stop 3 and get us 7 possessions instead of 4.
    Then maybe don’t plan for 20 minutes and come out with the worst offensive playcall in UT football history when we are only down a score.
    Just a failure everywhere except the punter.

Memtownvol likes this.