MT Politics = Contact Sport

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by JayVols, May 25, 2017.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Or it could be they're just as wrong as you are. It's my party way or the highway is the problem. And those of you [itch bay]ing and whining on the left or just as guilty as those on the right. Passive aggressiveness be damned.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I voted for as many Republicans as I did democrats, friend. I was in DC and there are too many dems in office there.

3. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Amen.

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Over a misdemeanor?!?

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

There are plenty of higher crimes he can choose from in Washington. Texting genitals to teenagers is a convenient, low-effort felony that doesn't get a lot of use right now with Weiner gone.

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

He could be charged, convicted and serve 11 months in state custody for "a misdemeanor."

He won't. But he could.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Almost - "A person convicted of assault in Montana can be fined up to $500, receive a county jail sentence up to six months, or both."

8. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I think you are confusing conviction time with staying time.

Are you saying it isn't possible for him to act out while jailed, and have a second charge that adds time to his sentence?

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

All I know is that Montana really is a bit more rough-and-tumble than other places. I don't see him getting any jail time for essentially no lasting harm. And this wasn't a cold act.

10. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I don't expect any jail time. I do expect Mr. Jacobs to get paid though. The civil case will hurt a lot more than any criminal case, assuming it doesn't get dropped. Nothing surprises me anymore.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I wouldn't drop the civil case without a detailed apology for the act and subsequent lies.

12. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

LOL- the angst in this thread. Are most males under the age of 40 snow flakes? Might I suggest y'all pop in "Big Jake" or "The Quiet Man" or hit the GP up for some testosterone shots.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't follow.

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

It's called a loser trolling.

15. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Winner.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Now tell me how all blacks, Muslims, and illegals from Mexico think.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I've never been black, muslim, or illegal. I have lived in rural America, including the rural West.

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If that's your idea of qualifications, you need to get ready to validate the opinions of some seriously racist mother****ers.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ah, so you can say how people think, but I can't. Got it.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Damn. Not even close to what I was saying. But your entire schtick revolves around inventing the motives of the opposition, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.