POLITICS My Facebook Feed

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by TennTradition, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

The circle thing isn’t even white supremacy. It’s people trolling SJW’s.

Same as the damn frog.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's the dumbest [uck fay]ing thing of all time. That circle game has been played by immature males since forever

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

we live in an advanced society as kids every year test higher. And daily, we go the other way in the common sense scale. With less human interaction than ever, we are headed for an epidemic. People are waiting to be pissed off about something. And its not us old people either.

4. cpninja

cpninja Member

It's a dog whistle and it works

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

There are plenty of pissed off old people on the internet.

6. Ssmiff

its impossible to offend the older folk I know with something as silly as a hand circle.

7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

It’s just social signaling for prestige in their groups and another group trolling them because they knew they’d take the bait

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Yeah, but once it gets dark, they start getting sleepy.

9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Circle thing?

10. fl0at_

Why is it so hard for people to understand that the military is extraordinarily racist. Prejudicially, hate filled, racist.

And warhammer can say he's never seen it, but only because he's ignoring it.

But why else do these names exist: slant eye, gooks, towel heads, hajis?

Have I missed any from our last two major outings?

11. Ssmiff

so you are saying those are white supremecists giving the white power sign at the football game?

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don't think any one is arguing that there isn't some racist in the military.

It's just that the hand gesture for okay is now being considered hate speech is [uck fay]ing crazy.

13. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I at least finally read the rationale that it makes a wp (white power) sign.

I agree this seems like an internet prank that got legs. Sounds like some suggest it got enough legs that now it’s real. But they have to
    Bend over backwards noting that most of the time it’s innocuous.

14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yeah, but that hand signal does not mean "ok" when to the side or down. I can buy the circle game, but the ok symbol is a no go for me as an explanation.

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

You must really hate basketball then. A lot of players get really racist after hitting a three.

It's all silly.

16. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

They aren't claiming it's an ok symbol, though, are they?

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

It was trolling by 4chan. I'm sure some racist use it now since SJW's lost their damn mind over it, and people have lost their damn minds.

But how crazy is it that in their rush to prove how woke they are, they let the ok symbol be hijacked. That's [uck fay]ing crazy.

18. fl0at_

Racism and white supremcisim isn't the same thing.

It would not shock me that they did it because they knew it would gain traction due to it being known it was a symbol of racism.

And if they knew it was a symbol of racism, and used it with intent as a symbol of racism, then it was racism.

Even if a joke.

19. fl0at_

If they knew it was a symbol of racism, and used it with intent as a symbol of racism, then it was racism.

Even if a joke.

20. Ssmiff

Lets overuse racist and racism more in 2020. Or at least learn the definition