My VN visit

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, Apr 29, 2012.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Best of luck. The wife is a neo-natal ICU nurse. I am familiar with these situations.

While we're at it, I just learned a buddy and former teammate that graduated one year before me is in a dire situation with "one of the worst cases" of blood clots in his lungs that the doctors caring for him have seen. They say it's 50/50 as of now. He's only 41 and has children. Prayers/thoughts will be appreciated.

Last edited: May 1, 2012
  2. JayVols

Sparty brought a steak knife to a nuclear bomb fight. He is but the buzzing of flies to groves.

Groves don't play. He just tells it straight up. No sugar coating or [ussy pay]-footin' around. Even though my style is geared more towards mocking sarcasm, I like his style as well.

3. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

std18 is a major dipshit over there too.

4. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Quilts make good window treatments, red #8 Dale Jr. coolers work well too. WTF is running down the wall, is that a power cable? Did the guy on the left tight roll his pants?

5. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

What's the deal with their hands and fingers? They could have gotten more in synch with them, all are different, and Sab looks like he doesn't know how to make a V. They almost make me wish I had been born a Vanderbilt fan.

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Sab looks like a dirty hillbilly version of Ricky Gervais.

Anyone notice the binder beside the couch - undoubtedly filled with tear-stained rough drafts of love letters to barely legal male athletes and 'Shop requests for VN avatars?

And is that plastic tubing on the coffee table (Pottery Barn?) in front of Eric? Group colonics?

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

they are seriously arguing that saban was left with more than dooley at MSU. it's as though they think tenn is cal or something.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

scary stuff. lots of good hospitals in california though.

9. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I don't see how Groves hasn't got banned from over there honestly. He is so truthful it seems like it would screw up the sunshine pumping theme over there as of late.

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Naked pics of freak.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That is awful.

Tell him I'm hoping for the best and good luck

12. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I actually feel kinda bad for sab and co. after thinking about that picture.

13. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I think I do too......................................................................no I don't.

14. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

This sums it up nicely. That's how most of the people I know that wants to keep Dooley is thinking. They think Tennessee doesn't have the talent base to win anymore. They think Tennessee is lucky to have Dooley. It's pretty sickening. I would ask them how Arkansas, Nebraska, Oregon, etc. has ever won any games, especially Nebraska.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

if you have consistant say top-20 recruiting classes there is no excuse to not make a bowl game. with good coaching that should be 8 or 9 wins at least.

16. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Dooley inherited a team that was basically suffering the death penalty. Go back to your trees you hippy. GBO!!!!

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it is.

i just realized that is only 5 weeks past where my wife is now. i can't imagine what they are going through.

18. JayVols

The "Big Time Coach" thread got nuked apparently.....Dooley's NCAA record is apparently more impressive than Gruden's NFL record. That's what was said, at least.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

let's see. super bowl win and taking an al davis team to the playoffs or sub .500 record against wac opponents. hmmmm.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Still think the Raiders should have won the tuck rule game.