My VN visit

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, Apr 29, 2012.

1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Thats [uck fay]ing hilarious

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think a humorous troll experiment would be to get a screen name as a Bammer. Then talk about how Bama is probably going to lose to UT this year and see how many people roll with it. Maybe throw in some stuff about how much Saban learned from Dooley.

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I think we are watched too closely for that

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

lol that pic is awesome.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The idiot telling me I don't know guys that played for Hoke at BSU and saying I would have thought Harbaugh would be a bad hire is aggravating.

6. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

[ddiapos] and Nick Saban, on similar career paths. You can't make this shit up guys.

7. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Kimbrow Lies

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Hahahahaha

9. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

That's eric on the left and charley on the right. I believe that is JayVols next to sab.

I met eric and charley along with hat and slobberknocker at the same time, but I kept my VN membership anyway.

10. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

11. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I'm saving up something good for a special occasion.

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Eventually I'm going to have some fun with that place.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Just went to VN for the first time in months. Found out saban sucked at michigan state. in addition, head coaching is overrated (I guess someone else hires assistant coaches). good info. also figured out Spartacavolus is flat out retarded. that is all.

Last edited: May 1, 2012
  14. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

He's the new VFL flag bearer over there.

15. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

spartacavolus, djcrenshaw, negateer, countvolcula, volwindy, jackson_harris (I think he's that stupid?), tvols75, vol2013, stlcardinals guy, Orange Crush, and jp1 are the ones off the top of my head that are just unbearable.

16. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

tvols75 is a [itch bay].

17. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Interesting that you left /cc off this list.

18. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I was just thinking of football forum guys off the top of my head - I only interact with him in the pub and gaming forums.

19. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Really thinking about contracting some having work out to some of the guys from anonymous :)

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Who's the guy with Bender from Futurama as his avy? Escape Goat maybe? Can't stand him for the most part. Count Volcula is pretty bad as well.