Nashville Explosion

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Indy, Dec 25, 2020.

1. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

It's out in Chattanooga, and the Amazon Fulfillment center here(where ya boy works) runs off of AT&T, the rumors are that the building can't open until it's fixed.

2. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Nice edit.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

9/11 insiders strike again.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

5. dknash

dknash Chieftain

The person of interest allegedly installed security systems. {fake news} And very allegedly operated and designed haunted houses. Would seem to line up with the evacuation warning track being broadcast by the RV, which likely featured the gunfire that prompted the first 911 calls.{/fake news}

Last edited: Dec 26, 2020
  6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Let us discuss conspiracy theories

7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

It's a pretty common tactic of agencies capable of doing missile strikes on foreign targets to park RVs on the spot, that then warn all the people of that country.

Pffffffft.

8. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

9. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Antifa and BLM getting ahold of ICBMs is peak 2020

justingroves, utvol0427 and The Dooz like this.
  10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Just saw a post on Facebook suggesting this explosion had something to do with erasing evidence of voter fraud.

People really just need to let that go and move forward with their lives...

TennTradition likes this.
  12. IP

IP Super Moderator

They even change the dates of the facebook posts to make it look like it predicted this, but you can use internet archives to see that people are faking the posts about voting machines going to Nashville. Not that one needs to, to see how stupid that is.

SetVol13 likes this.
  13. cpninja

cpninja Member

"I found this out there somewhere...I certainly haven't read all of these pages..hope it wasn't posted already.

NASHVILLE
    AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.

The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.

Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).

Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....

If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecutor, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.

So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...

Does it make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday? Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday?

the only tin in my hat is in the bells on the end of the tips
    "

I'm not sure who/where this came from, a buddy posted it to a group chat with no context but it seems like the kind of thing that came from facebook

14. fl0at_

As if forensic evidence isn't cloned. Jesus, people are stupid.

I wonder how many more years computers will need to be in EVERY aspect of EVERY person's lives before they understand even the smallest bit about bits.

15. fl0at_

Look at this asshole hiding in the shadows.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

SetVol13 likes this.
  16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Nashville explosion followed by a Tenny sighting?

Coincidence??

utvol0427, SetVol13 and CardinalVol like this.
  17. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

If I had to peg an 8th member for blowing up Nashville it would probably be Hat

CardinalVol and justingroves like this.
  18. IP

IP Super Moderator

He has a Tennessee First agenda. You go around blowing shit up in Tennessee, he's coming for you.

SetVol13 likes this.
  19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Like he would go to Nashville.

CardinalVol likes this.
  20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

If I had to peg an 8th member, I'd pick @NYYVol.

SetVol13, hohenfelsvol, NYY and 2 others like this.