Netflix Streaming Recommendations/TV Talk

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Aug 31, 2011.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I’m fine with pretending they never happened, no need to retcon

CardinalVol and NorrisAlan like this.
  3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I would be perfectly content if this all takes place and everyone dies except Thrawn and maybe a rebel or two and they redo 7-9 like they should with Thrawn as the big bad. Bring back Kylo for all I care to be the token bad Jedi.

4. NorrisAlan

Ahsoka.

Yes.

5. CardinalVol

I hope something like that is a regular occurrence for the rest of the series and movie.

6. CardinalVol

I'm also starting to buy into the theory that he is the new Father and Ahsoka will eventually be the Daughter.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  7. NorrisAlan

Perhaps Anakin *HAD* to become Vader after being a Jedi to experience the Daughter and the Son so he could become the Father. That was the actual prophecy.

Because he was actually supposed to stay in Mortis and replace the Father in the first place.

8. CardinalVol

At some point, they need to hand it to Lucas, let him go total nerd, and give us an series with a biblical explanation of everything Force. Tie it all together, explain, all of it.

9. NorrisAlan

I just hate that the whole Luke/Ben Solo crap is looming in the future whenever I think of Jacen getting training, or Grogu. Abrams/Johnson need to be strung up.

JohnnyQuickkick likes this.
  10. JohnnyQuickkick

Hayden Christensen is a lot better than he was 20 years ago I thought

NorrisAlan likes this.
  11. NorrisAlan

Actually has someone that writes good dialogue and directs him. Lucas was notoriously bad with actors.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

Fair.

13. CardinalVol

Well, one thing they have managed to do well is keep Jedi out of massive slaughters when needed. Maybe neither is there. Plus, Grogu has chosen that Mandalorian life anyway.

14. CardinalVol

Also, did she briefly let the dark side take over, or was that a reflection?

15. NorrisAlan

"yes"

CardinalVol likes this.
  16. JohnnyQuickkick

lots of gratuitous ass shots in this series too

17. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

18. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Speaking of Star Wars, wife and I went with daughter and grandkids to theater for the Star Wars I release, reserved seats, etc. Bunch of folks dressed up in Star Wars outfits, posing for pix, signing autographs for kids and what-not.

We sat in our seats and a bunch of the dressed up dudes were next to us. I particularly remember the Stormtrooper kid (I say "kid", he was probably late 20's). When they found out we had seen all the early movies, in the theater when released, you would have thought we were gods. I asked them if they wanted our autograph.

P.S. Edit: I wore one of my Power T ball caps.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So I'm not the only one who noticed. The space suit was interesting.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

How old is Sabine supposed to be in this show? In the first episode, she seemed low to mid 20's. Now (4 episodes in, I think?) she seems like she's 16.