NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by droski, Aug 18, 2014.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Thanks.

2. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Dancing for first downs is stupid. No disagreement there. He makes himself a target by acting like that. But I don't think he [itch bay]ed about it.

3. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

He takes his pent up aggression out on women.

4. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Future clarification

Thanks.

5. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Brandon Matshall launched straight into his forehead, it was more egregious to me because the intent was 100% malicious. The earhole one was really bad, but there's a somewhat plausible argument that the guy was aiming for the shoulder and when Cam's arm followed through he missed.

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I didn't see or hear Newton complain one time.

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

You'd think he'd get more knee shots being that big.

8. NashVol11

For the point I'm making, it doesn't really matter. I know you think it's mostly perception, and I don't think I've ever said that I think you're definitely wrong. People just read a lot of extra things into some of my posts

9. NashVol11

Exactly, haha

10. NashVol11

Impliedly pulling the race card and then trying to hide from it would be a [itch bay] move, and a move that I would never expect to go unnoticed. Whatever you think of me, I don't do things like that. If you think I'm doing it, please do call me out, but it's likely just going to reveal an incorrect assumption (which is partially my responsibility, hence the clarification).

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  11. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I feel bad for the people who would like to talk about NFL, so I am going to try to move this discussion without actually moving much of the discussion.

I will start a new thread for you to tell me what untruths I am allowed to correct and for IP examine problems. Uni is welcome to come damn my soul as well, shoud he so choose, but please do it here:

http://8thmaxim.com/site/forum/showthread.php?t=14828&p=725455#post725455

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Wait, how did I get involved here?

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He knows how to get low

14. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Open invitation.

15. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have stated I don't have any solutions. That doesn't stop me from perceiving a problem.

I don't recall ever bragging about my intelligence, so I'm assuming you're doing some sort of psychological profiling. It doesn't seem to be going well. I don't think I'm any more arrogant than you are, which is fairly self-deprecating on my part.

Boiling down multi-step problems and solutions to simple "tax A, create equality" does any discussion disservice.

I'm in no way advocating despotism, that's the fabrication you are choosing to rail against. Have at it, it's not my position.

I've seen what you claim are lies. How have I cheated? How can I be the worst humanity has to offer while simultaneously being a small and insignificant detriment to human society? Follow up: in what way am I detriment to human society?

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

What is my side? Please provide the quote.

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The BLM stuff is frequently accompanied by calling people not razing buildings in fury racists. If the you're going to take the angle that the other side is in the wrong, you need to have a practical solution.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Here? Where?

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Here definitely. Plenty of other places.