NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by droski, Aug 18, 2014.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I think their relationship is legitimate but it’s certainly also benefited both of their brands as well. His tremendously in particular.

NashVol11 likes this.
  2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Oh, I think it is too. Doesn't mean I'm gonna tell my daughter that though.

SetVol13 and justingroves like this.
  3. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Feels like he is in about 50% of all commercials during NFL games now. If he does retire he'll still be making plenty of money

4. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Well-documented that I’m not a big Nick Wright guy but I am here for this

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Damn.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think Aaron is just a stoner

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Thank you football gods for having the Oilers play on Fox this weekend so I can see the Dolphins at Ravens.

8. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Some real dumb shit on both sides at the end of this game

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Lions were just way too reckless inside the ten today or they would have won. You don't have to go for it every time.

10. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Did the DET kicker have a random stroke mid game or something? Deciding to still go for it after the penalty backed you up is an asinine coaching decision.

Dallas was lucky to snag that win after nearly blowing it. Unfortunately for Dallas the playoffs are looming and everyone who follows football knows their regular season luck never comes with them into postseason. Gonna be another one and done season for Big D

11. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Lions got [uck fay]ed

12. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

So basically the Lions lost the 2 seed because the ref Brad Allen reported the wrong player as eligible.

13. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

That’s tough if that was actually the case. At least the 2 seed doesn’t represent a wildcard round bye anymore. They are gonna have to strap it up for a home wildcard playoff game in two weeks no matter what happened tonight

Also, Dan Campbell is awesome. Big fan. But his silly decision at the end there to stubbornly go for it after the penalty (regardless of whether or not it was a legit flag) is indefensible imo. Total lapse of reason

NashVol11 and 10SEvols like this.
  14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Dan Campbell has been aggressive since the moment he walked into his first press conference and has stuck to it ever since. He told the team before the last drive they were going to score and then go for two so that’s what he did. I respect it.

I’m getting really [uck fay]ing tired of shitty overall officiating with no accountability. This is the biggest professional sports league in the US, maybe even world, and they allow the same crew, who has been suspended before, to continue to officiate games. Which, side note, but this crew blew the controversial PI in the Chiefs/ Packers game earlier this year. I feel the same way about the PGMOL, FA and Premiere League too.

And to top it off, Dan Campbell said he explained the exact play to the refs BEFORE the game. The NFL has a crisis on their hands but it’ll eventually go away as everyone will bend the knee to the Shield, until the next dipshit ref [uck fay]s up. Rinse, repeat, yada yada.

10SEvols likes this.
  15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Forgot to add but [uck fay] Jimmy too. [uck fay] Jerry. [uck fay] Michael, Troy, Emmitt. Charles Haley. [uck fay] all those guys from the 90s. I’m out.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

He doesn’t get it right every time, but he’s better than most.

17. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I am the worlds biggest De’Von Achane fan today

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I know this wouldn't solve it but I think refs should have to meet with the press. Own their shit.

10SEvols and NorrisAlan like this.
  19. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Officials need to be full-time. It’s ridiculous that with all the money the NFL makes, they still have part-time officials. That alone would make a world of difference.

10SEvols, NorrisAlan and The Dooz like this.
  20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And that is how you start a game!