Now, you are ready for the truth: Fire Dooley.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by The Last Vol, Nov 13, 2011.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

MFer makes another prediction after the first game next year, that is similar to the current, and I'm banning him.

2. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I'll try it with a picture of Natalie Portman with a combination hobo/bear:

[​IMG]

3. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Dooley has got to produce next year to keep his job, firing him now would be a huge mistake. He may not be the man for the job in the long run but unless there is a great candidate willing to take the job, you gotta stay with Dooley for at least one more year.

4. cotton

Why? If the trend continues, that would leave us with no conference wins and a 4-8 record. I guess we would have a few more embarrassing sportscenter headliners and maybe another orange dog, but I'm not sure it's worth it.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Co-signed.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is one definition of insanity. If you know it's not working and likely not to work in the future, why flounder around another year. That another year longer in fixing the problem.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

My penis would like to answer this outrage with an "Occupy Natalie Portman" demonstration.

7. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

Dooley gets another year so you havn't predicted a [dadgum] thing Heath Shuler.

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Meh, he still called for Matt Simms to start.

9. JayVols

You ain't right.....and I find that funny as hell. Where do you come up with this stuff? Do you have to work at it or does it come natural?

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Good Tullius is his life coach

11. JayVols

Then I am a fan of Tully....

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't have to work at it, I have to censor and contain it.

13. JayVols

We're big boys. No need to censor.

14. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Yeah the same loon that said Dooley would purposely lose to Georgia and that Tyler Bray murders babies.

15. cotton

Chewbacca wouldn't like that at all. You don't want to piss off a wookie.

16. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

How come so many guys on this forum call me an idiot when I express an idea ahead of the curve, that they later agree with?

Sounds like I'm just smarter than the average bear (cat).

17. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

When did I agree that Dooley would throw the Geogia game? Or that Tyler Bray is a disgrace? Or that the fat ass that you worship shouldnt have been shitcanned two years before he was? Also please point out to me where I have ever said Dooley was the man for the job or anything close to that. Not only are you super smart, you are 6'6 and a virtual bad ass. Now run along because the shitcan in that camper that you call home needs emptying.

18. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Amazing how someone who predicted UT would lose 9 games is currently beating his chest about his predictions.

19. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

Everybody on THIS board thinks your a [penis] sucking [Ban Me]. Shovel your bullshit elsewhere.

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Thought that was directed to Tenny when I read the post from tapatalk. Definitely describes him, too.