Our Congress people are embarrassing

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Apr 30, 2015.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I will not sit idly by here and see you criticize diane finestein, Barbara boxer, and Maxine waters. oh wait maybe I will.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I deliberately didn't mention party because this isn't even about party. This was a twitter fight with a foreign official.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I agree party doesn't matter. Stupid is stupid

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

All 50 seem to

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

have you heard jesse recently? guy is living in mexico because he's convinced the govt is out to get him. is also a 9/11 truther. and they elected that guy as governor!

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Pretty sure he's brain damaged.

7. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Looney tunes. Can't fix stupid

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

there is definitely something there from his time in the military.

9. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Hadn't thought of this. It makes sense. He was one hell of a commentator though.

10. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Like what? To my knowledge he was never wounded. PTSD? Dude served in underwater demolitions.

What was the comment he made, "You've never hunted until you've hunted man" or something to that effect. wtf????

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

NYY agrees with him.

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

He was actually a pretty good governor is the weird part

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

something like that. he's commented before about how he's seem some horrible shit. of course with him you never know what percentage of that is bs.

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

he's probably more libertarian than most.

15. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Ignore? I've harangued on Pelosi on a number of occasions, Reid a little bit less so, but he's the equivalent of dry toast, to me. I like Obama and have been pretty clear on that one, including a few times in which I disagreed with him. It may get lost in the amount of chatter we get into here, but I've definitely criticized the Democrats when I thought it was warranted. My definition of "warranted" is just significantly lower than yours.

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

busting your chops. I wan't more people bent on throwing both sides out so we can reset around fiscal responsibility and ignore the social garbage.

17. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Fair enough. There's enough shittiness to go around for everyone.

18. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

I feel the same about Obama. Down to a T actually.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I just want freedom for people to live their lives as they wish, as long as they're not hurting other people or others property.

20. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator