Our Record....

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Duckman, Oct 20, 2014.

?

Where will we finish?

1. 8-4

3.3%
  2. 7-5

5.0%
  3. 6-6

23.3%
  4. 5-7

51.7%
  5. 4-8

15.0%
  6. 3-9

1.7%
  1. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

I think 3-9 is more likely than 5-7. I too think Peterman closes out the season, making 3-9 the more likely scenario.

Any chance 3-9 gets Jones fired? Its hard for me to believe Tennessee keeps a guy that goes 3-9 or even 4-8.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I really think he'd have to beat his wife or something like that to get fired after this season.

And if his wife is ranked, don't see it happening.*

*Couldn't help myself

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I don't think anything short of a complete public melt down of Ryan Leaf proportions or an off the field scandal will get Jones fired before year 4.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I should not have laughed, but I did.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I didn't think losing to Kentucky would keep you employed either but it worked for Dooley

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

JQK's finest hour. Predictably involves hating women.

7. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

Two big problems we have are that there are 30 players on this team who have never set foot in the state of South Carolina, and 21 who have never been inside the city of limits of nashville.

8. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

How can you possibly expect a guy to play well when he's never been in the state he's playing in?

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Bravo sir, bravo.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

I don't hate women. Just when they drive, vote, or play basketball.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

You are the John Rambo in the War on Women. They drew first blood...

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Teasle: Are you telling me that 200 of our women against your boy is a no-win situation for us?
    Trautman: You send that many, don't forget one thing.
    Teasle: What?
    Trautman: A good supply of body bags.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. At Halloween parties his job was to ignore enemy personnel. To not be attracted! Period! Win by attrition. Well JQK was the best.

14. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

If Auburn comes out and just flat embarrasses us - which I think they will - they may just give up. Every game for us after Auburn is winnable, IMO, but given the inexplicable losses to Mizzou and UK coupled with getting boat raced on the Plains, they may just mail it in.

15. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

Dooley - errr - Butch could literally lose the remaining games this year and molest Smoky at midfield during halftime of the Missouri game and he would still be retained.

16. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

To be honest there are probably users on TOOS that would call for a raise if that happened.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Eff you guys, this is hysterical.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

IP is amusing himself

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Mental masturbation is a hobby of mine.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I thought it was funny, just don't know any other Rambo quotes or I'd have added to the fun.