OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Wait do they still sell Snickerdoodle pop tarts year round?

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Read the room. Someone died and you’re complaining about your blue alert. And this shit went down like 2 miles from my house.

3. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Haha just stfu you numpty. Next time a dangerous criminal escapes near your house I will try to better refrain myself from expressing a hope for a dead or alive capture!

rEaD tHe rOoM. Puh-lease

4. JohnnyQuickkick

Hopefully you’ll become an adult someday.

5. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

^Me not apologizing for a post containing a sentence expressing a preference for a dead or alive capture followed by a singular sentence written about a 2am Blue Alert experience is further proof confirming I’m not an adult yet! Keen insight, bro!

Ugh, y’all are really “owning me” here! Stop being mean to me, you guys!

6. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Wes, is that you?

SetVol13 and IP like this.
  7. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Shit, my cover is finally blown after all these years of secretly posting here in disguise as the most important Vol Beat writer (or person in general let’s be honest) in the history of Tennessee’s statehood!

Sooo appreciative how my usual fan club is chiming in here to set me straight about innocuously weaving in and relating an anecdotal experience tied to the specific topic of conversation on hand within a singular sentence. A singular sentence that immediately followed both my expression of contempt/anger against the perp & my desire for there to be as good of an outcome as possible here. Sooooo flippantly narcissistic of me, obviously

tHiS iS mY world, y’all are just living in it. Apparently

8. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

So anyway, about those pop tarts

9. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Frosted Cherry or gtfo. Only flavor that matters

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

ok retard.

11. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Ya, dude! SOO edgy

How TF that post inspires you to repeatedly use a term dehumanizing to people with disabilities is phenomenal stuff. Who knew summarily expressing both my anger over this situation/hope for a resolution and sharing how I initially learned of this story would surface such vitriol and ignorance seeped within you.

Sad!

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

That’s it. I’m done with you.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

14. JohnnyQuickkick

Frosted strawberry pop tarts with a mtn dew is 1 + 1 = 3

15. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Just a guess here. That is probably a stat that certain folks feel like is an accomplishment and has a line on their CV.

Edit: Cool gif.

16. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

The Bubonic Plague is in Oregon. We’re [uck fay]ed

NorrisAlan likes this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is native in the West. Pack rats, prairie dogs, and other rodents often have it. Outbreaks most years in a random small town in Colorado, Utah, etc.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

emainvol likes this.
  19. JohnnyQuickkick

antibiotics were a game changer

NorrisAlan likes this.
  20. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I read somewhere that prairie dogs were a carrier.

I "think" one of the shots I got in military before they sent us to SE Asia from the multi-needled pneumatic gun was for bubonic. I recall a "plague" item on the record.

I know the Health Depth was impressed with my military shot record when they checked before I went to India for business years later. Just needed to carry Deet spray to keep the skeeters at bay in case they carried brain encephalitis thing.