Posters sports background

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by NEW COACH, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Here you go. 1:35 for the return, 2:40 for an interception to end the game. Lol is that better for you?

[video]http://www.courierpress.com/videos/detail/game-week-memorial-and-mater-dei-need-overtime-set/[/video]

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It only looks that way because I had to angle around the kicker. If the kicker wasn't there, I would have went untouched into the endzone.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

lol idk man, it happens a lot faster in real life than it looks in the video. I think my thought process was to put a quick jab step on him and try to get around him without using the space, but I think I changed my mind at the last second and decided to try to go around him.

It didn't matter anyway. Number 80 got called for a bs block in the back. It was a clean block, but even if I had scored it wouldn't have mattered.

4. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

How hard would it have been to move a move on him?

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Yeah, I watched before the kicker tackled you closer, that guy wasn't gaining any ground up top. I concede the point.

Fact is a kicker brought you down, rather easily I might add. I mean, you shook off a kid at the 30 like it was nothing, and then you didn't even stumble when the kicker got you, you just fell!

6. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Hell, if there wasn't anybody else on the field you could've totally taken it back every time!

7. chavisut

Inv should make a gif of that with Dooley as Indy and Gruden as the kicker.

8. Tex_Volfan.

Tex_Volfan. Only Mod Approved Posts

Tough crowd!

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

See post 43.

Yeahhhhhh... I'm not proud of it. Looking back, I should have stuck a hard foot right, juked around him, and then cut across under the guy to the right into the open field. But hey, it was the biggest play of the game for us up to that point, and our offense fumbled the ball anyway. It was just an all around awful game for us.

I'm turning into Tenny with all these hypotheticals.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I know right?

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Bump for example of Indy not getting tackled by kickers...

12. Tex_Volfan.

Tex_Volfan. Only Mod Approved Posts

It's always easy to criticize from the cheap seats.

13. chavisut

Doesn't matter how many times you didn't get tackled by a kicker, it still happened.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Lol You're right.

GBFO.

15. InVolNerable

Not only is it easy, it's also really fun.

16. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Indiana apparently doesn't have any black people.

17. InVolNerable

Haha, I called him out for that last time. Especially weird for a 5a school. We didn't have any black people at my school, but we were 1a.

18. chavisut

I was never tackled by a kicker so I can criticize.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I love criticizing people for being mediocre at things I wasn't even talented enough to be invited even to participate in. It makes me feel like a big man.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I just like to give Indy hell. That's really all there is to it.