Preaseason press conference at 11 a.m. today

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Vols kick balls, Jul 31, 2013.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

What would constitute a "mountain?" Five firings in six years? Nine in ten?

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Hat, IP, and myself are moderators. If we wanted you gone, it would take two clicks.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I don't think I know a single person that has been fired three times in his entire life. Willie has gotten there just since '09. Find me another coach with that sort of career chaos. It's exceptionally bad.

4. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

Does that power feel good? It sounds like it makes your chest swell.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

:popcorn:

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

And we've seen you discount Willie's firing at Auburn because the whole staff also got fired. Yet Willie gets tons of credit for being on staff when OU won a title that hasn't been won by a team not named Oklahoma or Texas (who went 5-7 in 2010) in a decade.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

We've banned less than five people in two years. We'd just as soon let you keep embarrassing yourself.

8. limpleg

I'm not embarrassed in the least bit, especially by a clown who just tried to bigtime me with his mod status and ability to ban me, "with two clicks" even.
    I get it. You are this site's PJ.
    Now its all coming together.

9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Naw, that's me.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Try to keep up. You asked who IP was referring to by "we".

I told you.

I then expounded on IP's point about how humorous/pointless it was of you to ask me to do something to make you never post again.

Hope that helped.

11. JayVols

I really think you've misinterpreted kpt's post. He's a long way from a big-timer type guy. Not going any further than this, but he has the credentials to big-time. The fact that he doesn't throw them around, speaks quite positively about the man, imo.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If you didn't ever proclaim Dooley a great coach, you sure did spend a lot of time saying "I don't know what's going to happen" and laying into anyone that correctly judged him to be 200 pounds of feces.

13. JayVols

Hahaha.

You crack me up. I've never met you in person, but I get the distinct hint of a keenly dry wit about you. I'm a huge fan of dry humor.

14. JayVols

#ddiabpos

15. limpleg

Like I have said before, the ride already sucked without being constantly reminded how bad it sucked and that we lost to ky. That's where most of the riff came from that I am more than happy to move on from but you and others are incapable, so you will keep making comments and I will keep correcting them for accuracy. I could have cared less if he was fired after the ky game. I just felt that Hart would never do it. And I was on Dooley's and other coaches' the entire year after halftime of the florida game, but that doesn't seem to matter.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You ripped people and specifically said five years wasn't enough to judge a guy then you turned after five years and 2.5 games? Give me a break. If you aren't willing to make any sort of prediction until the damn thing is done then don't bother criticizing the predictions of others. If you want to "wait and see" and not be saddened by all these mean predictions, clearly Internet forums are not for you.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm just saying your fancy challenge was unnecessary. I'm not lording anything over you at all. I wouldn't give you the satisfaction.