POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

[​IMG]

2. JayVols

A DC federal judge appointed by George W. Bush has ordered DACA to be fully restarted. This is the 3rd federal judge to do so. As an aside, polling shows DACA at 83% approval, 15% disapproval and 1% no opinion ratings among Americans.

So much winning.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/03/daca-trump-administration-court-judge-restart-order-722167

I'd like to add that Kirstjen Nielson is as big of a piece of shit there is in the administration. And keep in mind, this administration is not at all suffering a shortage of huge turds.

3. JayVols

Even more winning:

Federal judge invalidates Trump's FEC ruling on annonymous dark money donations.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/04/campaigns-dark-money-groups-donors-anonymous-ruling-762440

If this holds, chalk up a victory towards shedding some light on election funding. Looks like an Obama appointed judge is giving more than mere lip service about draining the swamp.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why would anyone want more dark money? I can only think of one reason.

JayVols likes this.
  5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

6. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

What meeting? He didn't have a meeting

JayVols likes this.
  7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Do you think his lawyers have constant bouts of stress related diarrhea?

JayVols and NorrisAlan like this.
  8. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Naw. They're just in it for the comped rooms at Trump Hotel, rounds of golf and future book rights.

Rudy already has diarrhea of the mouth anyway.

JayVols likes this.
  9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's trying to win Ohio in 2020

zehr27 likes this.
  10. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Nothing quite like having a hateful, delusional, lying old white man as President.

The fact that many of my fellow old white guys are equally delusional in their defense of him makes me SMDH in disbelief.

JayVols likes this.
  11. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

He deserves to have this one backfire on him. Bigly.

JayVols likes this.
  12. JayVols

So, he's admitting, again, that the meeting he first denied (no one in my campaign/administration had anything to do with Russia), actually took place? The cherry on top of this delicious sundae is that he also just admitted that his original description of this meeting (that supposedly never happened) being all about Russian adoptions was/is a complete lie. The response was drafted on Air Force One returning from Europe with Don, Jr (on the phone), Communications Director Hope Hicks (who said no one would ever find out about the meeting and emails that led to it), and other aides onboard the flight. Keep in mind, this course of action led to the resignation of one of Trump's legal defense team members because he didn't want to be a party to what he felt was obstruction of justice.

With the recent frantic and desperate tweets saying Sessions should shut down the Mueller investigation, more aggressive attacks on Mueller personally, and now desperate attempts to defend his boy, Fredo, it looks like it's Don, Jr's and perhaps other Trump family members' time in the barrel.

Keep tweeting, Mr. President. Please don't ever stop.

13. JayVols

As bad as his lawyers suck, they have an even suckier client.

14. JayVols

You will always have a special place in the favorite posters section of my heart.

Poppa T likes this.
  15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It hasn't already?

16. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Not really.

Think anyone in his cult really cares? Doubt it. They should. But I doubt they do.

NashVol11 and JayVols like this.
  17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They never will

JayVols likes this.
  18. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I'm starting to buy the argument that his cult is smaller than people make it out to be

NorrisAlan and JayVols like this.
  19. JayVols

When folks buy into a person telling them that what they are seeing with their own eyes is not what is happening, it starts getting dangerous. Thus, I feel the cult reference is very appropriate.

20. JayVols

Think many who say they approve of the job Trump is doing are the types who would never willingly admit to being wrong to pollsters. Trump's win in opposition to the polls and the desire to "see liberal tears" regardless what causes them are not conducive to telling truth to pollsters. That might not be the case in the privacy of the voting booth.