POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Forward to about 30 seconds in.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I would say the same thing to her I said to you.

3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Supply side economics and the economy is booming so more people are working and paying taxes.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

yet the deficit is soaring and the tax cut didn't generate the revenue growth promised. if the deficit is growing with a "booming" economy, how will this work when the boom ends?

I know, then we get to the austerity spending cuts, on everything but what actually increased-military. I don't know why so many people fall for this.

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I think we still definitely have a spending problem and would love to see a lot more cutting. Including the military.

I don’t know how so many people fall for Sanders shit either, but here we are.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

the deficit is actually running under the trump projections which had it over $1 trillion. it's currently $900 billion. tax receipts aren't the problem. they are up since the cuts.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

social security ran a $9 trillion deficit the past 12 months. fix that and you fix the problem.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

here has nothing at all to do with him. nothing. what a deflection.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

like I said, here's the inevitable second phase. completely predictable.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

You are acting like this is a new issue with ss

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I’m not deflecting shit.

You acted like Obama did a great job with the economy while acting like trump is just a dumbass

13. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Well.

14. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

We have grotesquely too much spending, and yes, also on the military, too.

But GOP jacks military spending through the roof, Dems slash it to bones, rinse and repeat.

I’m for cutting all spending by half, across the board.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

well what? he's not deflecting, but OBAMA!

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

No. It’s you I’m calling out not Obama.

Obama’s polices held back the economy while throwing a shit ton of uncertainty in the market ACA bill.

IP. Obama did a great job of overseeing the economy.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

you interjected Obama. you. I have no issue talking about him, but you brought him in rather than talk about the massive tax cut for the wealthy that has increased the deficit and debt while everyone else actually paid more.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Uh the vast majority of Americans paid less. Tax receipts are up because more people are working and paying taxes

Volst53 likes this.
  19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I got money back, while using the same deductions for the first time in 6ish years. A lot of guys say the same to me.

20. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I brought Obama up because you carried his water on here economically.

You’re acting like trump is just playing smoke and mirrors and doing a poor job on it.

More people paid more because more are working and employment is increasing. The wealthy also brought a lot of capital home and investing more than under Obama.

Trump is doing things I don’t like economically but overall he’s doing a pretty solid job there and will be the only reason he gets re-elected