President Trump Work & Drug Tests for Subsidies

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I’ll be curious to see if there is a drop in the number of persons who utilize these benefits, and to what degree, if any. Some states saw significant drops, IIRC.

Work / Train / Community Service:
    I believe the new requirements would make any “able-bodied” person work, train or do 20 hours of community service in order to qualify and maintain eligibility for benefits. (Someone can fact check that, as it’s off the top of my head).

Drug testing recipients next?
    I support both initiatives, but hope he is just as aggressive going after all federal spending.

I’d also like to see him use any savings from these policies to finance people getting free training in trades and/or continue their education, but that’s Congress’ official purview.

Link: https://www.npr.org/2018/04/10/601332980/president-trump-turns-attention-to-welfare-programs

2. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

National income and let the government get out of this parenting bullshit

NorrisAlan likes this.
  3. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Please let this happen. The couple next door doesnt work and they drive me [uck fay]ing mad. Would do wonders for us and them if they had to leave their home every now and then.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

What aid do they get, and why? You can't just "get" aid. It's not nearly as easy as some think. Do they foster children? Have a disability? Etc?

5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

The wife and I use to live in a fairly decent subdivision in Knoxville. There were quite a few people in the subdivision that would just shack up instead of getting officially married.

The Women would then qualify for state assistance for the children and be on Tenn care and whatnot, while living an upper middle class lifestyle.

I know it’s really popular in my home town to do this as well and one of the reasons whites are catching up with blacks on children out of wedlock.

Joseph Brant likes this.
  6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

It’s not too difficult to get disability either. I played golf with a random guy who was on disability for a bad back. And he was golfing. Which hurts my damn back and I’m not disabled

Joseph Brant likes this.
  7. IP

IP Super Moderator

But he implied both weren't leaving the house. There isn't enough aid for two adults and a clutch of children to all live a middle class lifestyle, let alone an upper middle class lifestyle.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Report him.

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

My neighbor is on disability and is out in his yard doing firewood and has mowing business on the side.

He got pissed when he asked if he could mow and weed eat mine and I told him I wasn’t going to pay him twice.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

REPORT. HIM.

My lord, the number of people who [itch bay] about welfare fraud and then don't lift a finger to stop it.

emainvol and JayVols like this.
  11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

That’s great

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I’m sure the same government agencies that have these phonies disability in the first place will do a great job checking these cases out

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

You can easily pull of a middle class lifestyle.

They generally get an IEP for the children for ADD or ED and get them on disability too.

There’s quite a bit of wild whites of West Virginia shit going on out there in rural communities.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Logically, how do you think they go about enforcing without massive manpower if honest citizens won't report fraud? You're deflecting from you not reporting.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Maybe they should be reported.

17. GahLee

One of their kids has a mental disability...but she goes to school everyday and everyday these two fat, lazy [uck fay]s just sit in their house, doing absolutely nothing.

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Logically, why would I report this clearly fit man to the same agency that deemed him unfit? Surely they gave him some examination.

I sleep well at night.

19. GahLee

Oh they aren't living great but they somehow manage to live in a townhouse that costs over 900 a month.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I’m sure they are chomping at the bit to verify they make loads of stupid mistakes and to simultaneously demonstrate that they are overfunded due to gross fraud.