Proposal ideas

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by juicemane, Nov 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

[itch bay]es love cheddar biscuits.

2. juicemane

juicemane Member

Her mom is awesome. Not worried about her at all. Her family in general tho is pretty dramatic so I'm sure it's gonna suck at times.

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

My wife did pick out her ring. Still took months to get sized and all that trash before I actually proposed.

Had her pick a few different rings she liked best, and I picked the one she got.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Those biscuits are amazing. Would definitely seal the deal.

5. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

Very subtle

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'm at a beauty salon with my oldest daughter, I can't stop laughing, these [itch bay]es are all looking at me out of the corner of their eyes. I wish I was in the barbershop

7. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This is the barber shop.

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

The problem with you guys today is, you have no skills, but with s straight face, you got the nerve to wanna be somebody

9. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

The women in my family pass down the ring from generation to generation. My mom got the ring from my grandmother, who got it from her mother, and so on. So, I got out cheap and my wife (now of 20 years) was pretty moved that she was given the "ring". It, honestly, isn't a very impressive diamond but I suppose it is the history behind it.

10. Tenacious D

Marriage is nothing more than contractually and voluntarily obligating yourself to the diminishing service and skills of a single prostitute on an installed payment plan, and whom requires a lump sum payment of 1/2 of your worth to violate the contract, once you wake up and realize how stupidly you have bound yourself into such a foolish agreement.

I dare and defy anyone - man, woman or otherwise - to refute this claim, in whole or in part.

11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Being married makes it easier to have kids.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

sorry things aren't going well

13. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

I told my old lady to pick whatever ring she wants (from Groupon)

14. Tenacious D

Would you shut up your reality and just let me rant?

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Haha

I did tell my now wife that dating was just borderline prostitution, buy me dinner and pick up the bar tab and I'll "repay" you later. She told me I was an ass hole.

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

my apologies

17. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Give her a Trumposal:

"We're going to get married. It will be terrific. It's going to be huge, believe me. This will be the greatest marriage you've ever seen. People keep asking me, 'are you going to marry her?', I tell them, 'of course I'm going to marry her', and by the way, I love marriage. No one respects marriage more than I do. Believe me, I've seen a lot of marriages, people getting married, people exchanging vows, it's terrific. Ya know, we've seen 8 years of some of the worst marriages in history. It's incredible. We're going to make marriage great again. And we're going to honeymoon like no one has honeymooned before. And Mexico is going to pay for it."

18. Tenacious D

A Trump proposal entails:

1. Asking for her papers.
    2. If those checkout, you grab her by the ***** and head to a random chapel in Gatlinburg.
    3. Introduce her to Mr. Bigly.