Pruitt's failure

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Nov 9, 2020.

1. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Every head coach in the SEC would have better results with this team than what we've gotten from Pruitt this year.

TDVol1989 likes this.
  2. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Fire them all ASAP

3. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Remember that time we hired a head coach and then let him go back to Tuscaloosa to help them win a national championship.

We're getting exactly what we deserve.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[uck fay] this gump potato head mother[uck fay]er.

TDVol1989 likes this.
  5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

And people on this board were defending it...

6. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Longest loaing streak in 32 years?

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

It's appropriate that Fulmer was the head coach that started this downward spiral and then made the hire that might be putting the final nail in the Tennessee Football coffin.

8. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Apparently we do have tight ends.

Memtownvol likes this.
  9. Ssmiff

Bailey showed more pocket movement, sliding an awareness in the last 15 minutes than JG has in his career.

10. Ssmiff

Attached Files:

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

First time in UT history we've lost five straight games by double digits.

12. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Matt Campbell is 5-2 with this team (let alone any of the established greats). Probably more than half of the SEC coaches would have a winning record. And here we are just losing five straight and getting outscored 108-14 in the second halves.

13. Tar Volon

This is the best roster we’ve had in a losing season since 2008, and I don’t think it’s close.

TDVol1989 likes this.
  14. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Butch Jones is 4-3 with this team and I would never want that dog back here

15. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Tony Basilio with the biggest kick in the nutts stat:

Opposing defenses have outscored us in the third quarter 21-14 in this losing streak.

utvol0427 likes this.
  16. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

We don't just have a losing record. We are 2-5 heading into Vandy with 2 likely losses to follow.

Depending on how next week is handled they could very well lose out. I have a hard time believing this team will care much with JG being trotted out there again.

17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

We've really got to do whatever necessary to fire this dipshit. Hell, tell Haslam he gets to call every other offensive play and can sit in on any football meeting he wants if he'll cut the check for it. Let's install artificial turf designed to look like a giant Pilot sign. Let Thunder run through the T every game if he wants.

Whatever. It. Takes.

18. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

19. Ssmiff

Pruitt cant figure out how we lost this game?

Well your qb held the ball and took a sack or 2 early he didnt need to. He also threw short of first downs on 3rd down into coverage. You cant have a 2 minute offense due to distrust in him. He also threw late on 2 other 3rd downs. He curled in fetal position before the half as defensive players looked dismayed. And in tying fg range and Gray averaging 8 ypc, he checked to an rpo, won a staring contest and threw a pick 6 and the game was over as Mo took another gift. Thats how, you stupid unaware mofo.

Attached Files:

20. Tar Volon

I’m pretty sure that stat is wrong, because there’s no way we’ve scored 14 third quarter points during this losing streak

Georgia 0
    Kentucky 0
    Alabama 7
    Arkansas 0
    Auburn 0