POLITICS Q or QAnon

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by VolDad, Aug 7, 2018.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Yeah, he is probably high as a giraffes ass most of the time. I'm sure everyone here is happy he is essentially being forced off the internet, like him or not, I find it disturbing.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

That isn't the way I remember it. Maybe I'm wrong. I'll look later.

3. GahLee

Well, your account of what I believe is all that matters. Lots of weird stuff, mostly from the emails. But I didn't see anything that would stick, hence I never looked in to it again or mentioned again.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Private companies are removing them from their sites, and more power to them. It is their freedom and right to do that, and I find it is being a responsible company when you are not letting this guy who pretends to be peddling actual news from spreading it for basically free.

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

As long as the government isn't doing it, I don't care, at all, in his case, considering some of the shit he's pulled with parents of little kids murdered in school shootings. He's not inherently entitled to sell his brand of quackery on youtube, facebook or whatever. There are other places on the internet for his shtick.

JayVols likes this.
  6. GahLee

I find this incredibly disingenuous.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

The posts matter. I remember you saying you researched it, and insisting I and others research it to draw our own conclusions while ignoring that we had already enough information to conclude it was a load of crap. I remember you saying people were involved in the conspiracy were sick and that you read the emails and knew what was said and that it was definitely about pedophilia.

I could be wrong, I'm gonna look tonight.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

How so? These companies should have done so years ago but didn't because it costs them money because gullible people click and view

9. NorrisAlan

Why?

10. GahLee

You guys kept asking me for info, I said do the research yourself. I said that because I wasn't trying to prove anything to anyone. And there are some sick characters in play, some of the emails to me seem pretty blatant but you guys didn't think so. Which is fine.

11. NorrisAlan

For my part, whenever I see someone go "go look, the info is out there", that is a generally a red light for a conspiracy theory with zero to no evidence for it. It is a common tactic for trying to hold a position that is usually untenable.

In my experience.

JayVols likes this.
  12. GahLee

Because these companies are extremely powerful. And they are in unison on political view and they colluded to basically silence a guy they didn't like. It is easy to dislike Alex, I get it. But I believe we need people like him to set the outer edges of what can be said. I say that while thinking the majority of what he says is ridiculous. You can find much worse than Alex Jones on any of those private companies sites. It was a public hit job. One that may backfire.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

So basically you are ok with making up lies and throwing them out as fact? Even moreso than the MSM?

JayVols likes this.
  14. NorrisAlan

But he hasn't been removed from the internet. His sites are still there, he can host his own podcast. His radio show is still available to anyone that wants it.

And he has said, under oath in court, he is playing a bit. Yet he is passing this bit off as real news. It is garbage and I am glad that these sites no longer give him free advertising.

tvolsfan and JayVols like this.
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

What would you call what Alex Jones did to the sandy hook parents?

16. GahLee

Sure. I mean we are talking about something pretty crazy. Why would I repeat info I myself didn't believe? Some seemed very interested in what I found but weren't interested enough to actually look themselves. Tells me they just wanted to tie me to whatever I posted and ridicule me. I knew it would happen so I asked all those who were eager for me to spill the beans to look for themselves.

17. GahLee

Downplay the impact of social media some more. He pushes as much fake news as CNN.

18. GahLee

Disgraceful.

19. GahLee

I mean if the MSM can do it, why can't Alex Jones?

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Also, why can't jones ost his own website with videos and podcasts? Or streams? I don't see how private businesses not wanting him on their services is any sort of hit. After years if him building am audience there

JayVols likes this.