Random college football thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by zero-sum, May 9, 2015.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

We almost hired him, too, and I actually think he would've been worse for us than Pruitt. At least Gomer Gump had the decency to cheat like crazy and let us fire him for cause. Tucker probably puts us in the same spot we were for years, firing the coach and paying a shit load of money for years.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  2. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

My how 12 months can change perceptions. This time a year ago after they upset Michigan I was sick to my stomach thinking about Fulmer opting for Pruitt over Tucker.

3. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Just wait until they get to the SEC. That program is in for a rude awakening, might be the 1990s all over for them again.

4. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Alabama gotta be thanking their lucky stars they’ve got Texas A&M instead of Texas State tonight.

5. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

The John Blake years are back. I legitimately wonder if Venables is even going to make it 2 years.

6. Tar Volon

I’m not sure if we’ve hit “cheering against potential playoff teams in case there’s a shot of sneaking in without winning the SEC,” but let’s go Wazzu and BC anyways.

7. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Don't think we have but I'm right there with you.

8. Tar Volon

Are we…better than Clemson?

Don’t want to get crazy on a day where they’re having their worst game of the season and we’re having our best, but damn

9. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Well they barely got by Wake too so...I'll just say it'd be an interesting game.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think clemson is a little overrated, so ya. We may be.

Honestly, as much as we [itch bay] about the defense we look to be one of the toughest outs in the nation.

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'll grant you Bama, UGA and Ohio State at the moment are better than us. I'd put us in any argument with USC and Clemson.

12. Tar Volon

I think Michigan may be #4 right now, although their schedule isn’t exactly the strongest, so who knows. I feel like we’ve like we’ve got an argument against anyone behind them.

13. CardinalVol

We would boat race michigan.

IP likes this.
  14. Tar Volon

I admit I haven’t actually watched them this year except like ten minutes against the Terps. But they’ve trashed their schedule so far.

15. Tar Volon

Kentucky could be coming into Neyland on a three-game losing streak if they’re not careful.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  16. CardinalVol

Brian Jones beard is a 10/10.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

What happened to levis?

18. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Kentucky needs to take one for the team tonight to insure the doofus at South Carolina gets an extension.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  19. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

yeast infection.

justingroves likes this.
  20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Hahahhaha