Random college football thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by zero-sum, May 9, 2015.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I canceled it, then a little later renewed for $1/month

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'll read if they go after Bama for their shit like they went after tennessee for a golf ball and mustard bottle.

zehr27, PilotFlyingJ and NorrisAlan like this.
  3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

That guy who used to cover Tennessee can choke on each, whatever his name was.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

100%

5. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I'm not paying to read anything on the interwebz.
    They make enuff money on selling my personal info and from advertisers. But that just the old man in me.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

If the university tried to help Carter at all or gave advise this would be very very bad for Georgia. Like program damn near shut down bad.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

University was just at the wrong place at the wrong time

10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

The girl that was driving had almost a .2 BAC? That's entering "a little blood in her alcohol stream" territory.

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

The local PD is coming under the microscope as well. Sad but interesting situation.

12. CardinalVol

I've probably been there once or twice. I could barely function, much less drive a car.

13. Ssmiff

Have to be drunk or high street racing in an expedition on curvy roads at 230 AM.

14. Ssmiff

true. And used cruise control at 46 mph. 45 too obvious. Didn’t ever street race at 105 mph

15. CardinalVol

I want to say the guy that hit my mom was at .18. I've blocked most of it from memory, but that sounds right.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

One of my guilty pleasure combos, sad but interesting. Almost as good as [uck fay]ed up but true, or funny but grim

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Would be a nightmare to drive while stumbling drunk. I truly don't understand how people attempt it.

18. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Kim Jong Un is jealous of Kirby Smart’s ability to propagandize his subjects.

19. Ssmiff

Disrespect is real. They were disrespected by being ranked #1 most of the year and double digit favorites in the playoff. Plus, nobody thought they could beat TCU, which was in fact, disrespectful.

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I hate to get any joy out this given people died, but almost any PD getting a light shown on preferred treatment for some makes for interesting content.