Random college football thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by zero-sum, May 9, 2015.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Herman is supposedly McMurphy's source

2. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Ooh damn I hadn’t heard that.

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Also reinforces what a piece of shit Meyer and his wife are; protecting this sorry ass all those years.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

This immature man-baby was put in a position of leadership for college students.

justingroves likes this.
  5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

There’s not very many coaches that think highly of Herman and he’s known as a piece of shit in the coaching circles.

I wouldn’t be shocked if this guy did have dirt on Herman since they’re birds of a feather.

Joseph Brant and justingroves like this.
  6. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Cool story just given to me: so WSU QB is from Ms. His dad played at Millsaps with some buddies. Kid had zero offers. Went to Troy and left a month in. Went Juco and won a title. Went to East Carolina for 2 years amd took a beating. Looked to grad transfer and got a couple calls, the Leach called and said, "how would you like to be the most prolific passer in college football next year?" Kid says hes in. And now rhe qb is looking at a 2nd or 3rd round nfl grade while I think, leading ncaa in passing

Joseph Brant likes this.
  7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I guess I could see that. But he would be doing that to get at Meyer. Urban publicly trashed him.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He was going to go be a third string QB and GA at Alabama before flipping to Washington State late

9. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

He’s leading NCAA in passing by 500 yards. He also has about 140 more attempts than the next closest guy.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I wonder what his yards per pass attempt is, though?

11. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

7.4. 61st in the country.

12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And there we go.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

This is why I am surprised some schools can stack talent so deep. Those recruits are making a bad decision if they really think they can play at a high level, if they are going to sit for 3 years and just hope no injuries or anything happen to them.

14. clownbaby

clownbaby kidbourbon version 2 point no

He wouldn't be the only person that thinks Herman is a sack of shiz.

15. Ssmiff

Ok nm not a cool story.
    Forgot about yards per attempt.

16. clownbaby

Gotta love the pirate.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Herman could be a literal pile of shit sculpted into the form of a man by Michelangelo. It doesn't really matter, Smith isn't being evaluated on a curve though he wishes to be.

18. clownbaby

6th in the country in completion percentage. He's throwing the ball 52 times a game and completing 36 of them.

Still a cool story.

RockyHill likes this.
  19. Ssmiff

Yeah i know. Kidding. Crazy route to take. Throwing 50 times as a senior in Wash state would be pretty fun.

20. clownbaby

Aren't we all evaluated on a curve?