Random college football thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by zero-sum, May 9, 2015.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Any and every normal football player on that sideline should be embarrassed to no end.

SetVol13 likes this.
  2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Hahaha. Oh my.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

So, a player that was picked up off of another sport to come in as a backup and, frankly, a novelty, wants to address the team?

Yeah, you didn't go through camp, you didn't play in the first half of the season. Suit up, enjoy your place in history and be quiet.

zehr27, A-Smith and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Been with em for a half and already nagging

5. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

It doesn't get much more arrogant/stupid

6. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Lol any male kicker’s helmet would’ve had to have been surgically removed from his colon.

A-Smith and Ssmiff like this.
  7. NorrisAlan

Bill Burr bit in this somewhere.

8. CardinalVol

Basically, she came in, had nothing at all good to say about her "teammates" and made it all about herself kicking a squib kick to the 35.

SetVol13 and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  9. NorrisAlan

If true, and I will hold judgment because it is Twitter, but I would tell her "You are a modern Eddie Gaedel, thanks for getting us some press, now let me have that helmet back."

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I was wondering why there was so much hype around a kickoff when she was handling all place kicking duties. Then I looked the score and see they were so bad she didn’t get a chance to do anything else.

11. Ssmiff

I helped coach a womens tackle football team a few years ago and wanted no part in being hit by a few of them who were quite heavy and strong. This whole deal with a kicker kicking one squib kick is silliness.
    And remember the lingerie football? There were some athletes. Everything nowadays is PC overhype.

12. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

In a year where they’re gonna go 0 for the season, Vandy knew they would get their [Richards] sucked on the internet for this. I guarantee you there are a handful of skill position guys on that roster who kicked for their HS team who are more qualified. But hey, they’re the lead story on the ESPN bottom line after losing by 40.

PilotFlyingJ and JohnnyQuickkick like this.
  13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I hope she gets to try her hand at PATs or FGs at some point but that offense is sooooooo bad.

14. CardinalVol

Oh, do not doubt that she'll kick the game winner to beat us. I expect it at this point.

A-Smith, NorrisAlan and yont sum iss? like this.
  15. Ssmiff

And Desmond Howard getting roasted because he compared her kicking stroke to Charles Barkley golf swing. What a mess

justingroves likes this.
  16. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Syracuse spiked it on 4th down as time expired.

17. NorrisAlan

Haha

18. NorrisAlan

Let's be fair. No way her kicking stroke is as bad as Barkley's golf swing.

19. Ssmiff

actually watched him/Phil v Peyton and Steph yesterday. The hitch is gone. Peyton with a good swing. Steph played as a +1, so he evidently uses mulligans or gives a lot of putts. I'm a 7 and think I could beat him

20. Ssmiff

their qb Gerard Quarantino looked lost