POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

doesn’t matter. They are republicans and fair game.
    you’d probably be banned for hoping Biden and Kimala do the same.

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Or, and here is a fun-not-an-angry-white-man-thought: he meant kill themselves politically, by fighting each other, and not their lives.

3. Ssmiff

yeah I’m sure you are right

HCKevinSteele likes this.
  4. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I'm not too picky how it happens. A murder suicide, double suicide, a Chappaquiddick it all works. But I don't want them to commit suicide by bullet because IP will call that gun violence. They are two pieces of shit that used and use their political power for personal vendettas and cry while they masterbate because people disagree with them. It's sad really, I couldn't imagine defending those kinds of people.

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Who has ever been banned here for their beliefs?

6. Ssmiff

I don’t think wishing Obama, Biden or kimala would kill themselves would go over well. Of course nobody would ever say it because it’s disgusting. But Trump was a mean tweeter so it’s ok I guess. Just can’t imagine being that hateful or angry over politics

7. Unimane

You are way too deep in this conservative victimization deal. It comes up every time you find something objectionable has been said, “Oh, if it had been a Democrat!”. All kinds of distasteful shit has been said on this board about all kinds of people. I don’t remember many pearls being clutched in that regard about Obama, Biden, Clinton, or anyone else. Certainly no one was threatened with banning or ostracism.

NashVol11 likes this.
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ssmiff just wants everyone to live a long time so he can sell more medical supplies. Smh.

NorrisAlan and Ssmiff like this.
  9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Doesn't appear that's what he was shooting for

10. fl0at_

I apologize for not being an angry white man, and seeing it correctly. But you got it right off the bat!

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

So if someone wishes death upon someone, you are now considered an angry white man if you assume they're saying it literally?

Or you are thinking like an angry white man?

12. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I'm not sure what your mean tweet straw man has to do with anything. I'm not angry just realize the world would be a better place with 2 less people in it. But I'm also a rich white man (the way god intended) so I don't really have to worry about the stupid shit they do as I'm not directly affected. I'd probably be angry if I was the victim of their political vindictiveness though. They are small men defended by small men.

13. fl0at_

Yes.

Elaborate why me pointing out that your first thought was towards violence, and not philosophy, is me being an angry white man, please.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It's not you being anything.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
  15. Ssmiff

lol. I literally seldom post in politics anymore. Haven’t in weeks. Yet I’m “way too deep…”. There are people on here way too deep into politics shit brother, and I ain’t one of them. I just throw out an opinion here or there then wait for the paragraphs of responses telling me how wrong I am.

16. Unimane

If the shoe fits. I always do enjoy your vacillations between scolding on one post and the “I don’t care” in the next.

17. Ssmiff

Yet I don’t enjoy when people try to fluff up whatever point they are making by making false statements. I never said I didn’t care. I’m not obsessed with how bad one side is over another and don’t feel the need to post much about the shitshow of politics.

18. Unimane

No, you just never follow through on a point and then pretend you’re above it all when chaired, putting itself above others, like here. It’s probably why you feel the authority to chastise others so much for how they post instead of making a point and sticking to arguing the point. Instead, you come back with an “I don’t really care like you obsessed people”, “That’s my opinion and you can’t change my mind”, or, my favorite, “I know I’m right and you’re wrong and that’s it”. Or, worse, you do the victim stuff of “I post and just wait to get told how wrong I am “.

Who cares about that shit? People post on politics because they find it interesting and important, wanting to discus/argue the happenings in the world. It’s really that simple. You’re going to get pushback, everyone does.

19. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

CPI out and inflation highest in 40 years again. People a lot smarter than me seem adamant we’re not racing towards a cliff but I just don’t believe it.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Could depend on what one means by cliff. Surely we will retrospectively be in a recession, I would think.