POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken

SetVol13, IP and NorrisAlan like this.
  2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Pretty sure he used present tense. Do his doctors feel that skin cancer was caused by all the oil in Delaware?

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oh. You're shit posting.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

In what way am I shit posting? The dude said "have," not "had." If you want to make the claim that he meant "had" then make the claim. You haven't, yet.

And even if you make the claim that he meant "had," which I don't agree with but can accept as plausible, the next piece to sort through is whether his past skin cancer was caused by oil in Delaware. Because he pretty definitively says "that's why I, and so many other people I grew up with, have cancer," in reference to the oil.

So is he just making that part up? Is he assuming? Or did his doctors suggest the skin cancer he had removed likely stemmed from the oil in Delaware?

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's a widely accepted position that environmental factors such as oil and gasoline use increase cancer rates. Everywhere. Especially around refineries, which Delaware has one.. DE usually has the highest rate of cancer resulting in deaths in the US. Part of the explanation is that it suffers from bad air quality due to being in the ozone transport region where air pollution from much of the country passes through. So yes.

The air pollution from oil and gas use is carcinogenic. It is apparent through multiple independent lines of evidence.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

You probably had no idea that the use of oil absolutely raises cancer rates. Old Brandon may not be the best speaker, but he has been around and learned some things.

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

There’s some saying about when you think it’s everybody else, it may be you…
    Just a joke

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Who is pretending they don’t make mistakes? When you are leading people and speaking to media, often with teleprompters, you should be able to speak clearly with minimal confusion or let somebody else do it.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Maybe you should write his speeches. Your explanation is much better then claiming he has cancer as a result of oil.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Biden is hard to understand

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't have the temperament for political stuff.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, that has been the knock on him for my whole life.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Something I didn't know was that he believes his son Beau's brain cancer is related to being around diesel burn barrels while deployed overseas, which connects to the veteran care bill that was just signed.

14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Looks like Salman Rushdie was stabbed at a speaking engagement in New York. This may be political very soon if Iran inspired or is connected to this action.

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

They have supposedly said that they do not support his killing, however the fatwa remains.

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

Poppa T likes this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'll be paying attention to that. I don't want to jump to any conclusions.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Just read on Twitter that Tulsi Gabbard filled in for Tucker Carlson on his show tonight.

I wonder if Uni’s head will explode when he reads this?

19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Why? It's about the most expected thing I've read all day.

justingroves likes this.
  20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I almost replied to him with that. It is consistent with what you have said about her for years.