POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

And he’s made it clear for years that she drives him nuts. Thus his head might explode when she takes an action that is the exact embodiment of what drives him nuts about her, almost as if she did it intentionally, just to annoy him, personally.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Or almost like he had her pegged.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Kinky

utvol0427 likes this.
  4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm glad to see she is further exposing who she really is, a grifting shit head who has no code. She goes on the worst of all the Fox shows and hits on highly relevant items like transgenders in sport and passes off nonsense about "civil liberties" in regards to the raid, hitting on all of the greatest hits for the MAGA crowd. The only thing I appreciate about her is her transparency, which isn't a problem for her target audience, since the MAGA crowd isn't particularly sophisticated in picking out con artists. These are the same people sending money to a billionaire for his legal fund while they work 9 to 5s and such. Those are actually the people who drive me nuts.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

So, it's like me eye rolling and gritting my teeth when people put Peyton on a pedestal

SetVol13 and NorrisAlan like this.
  6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

8. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

i might rather be in a banana republic than a Banana Republic

utvol0427 likes this.
  9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Are Banana Republics the places that built the whole ass beach cabana in the mall for their entrance or is that somewhere else? That place was the worst.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I'd rather be a Panama Jack.

11. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Dillards

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Can't hide money.

13. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Basically, state capitalism of a sort, yes. People [uck fay] it up all the time. I suppose the term has evolved colloquially, but that's the original meaning.

This dude, though, is the same of Trump-backed candidates everywhere. The only qualification is loyalty to Trump. I don't even think he gives a shit what you believe or advocate. It's similar when I argue the idea someone like Cheney being called a RINO by Trump supporters. Her only real crime is not supporting the stolen election narrative and, as a result, is an establishment, fake Republican. They don't seem to make the connection to my observation this makes the party merely one of a cult of personality, not of ideology. It's weird for someone like me who doesn't like the GOP and Cheney to make the argument on her behalf and say she's a genuine Republican.

15. CardinalVol

Is literally the same that saying a Kennedy from Mass. isn't a Democrat. She's one of the few I really respect on both sides of the aisle during this.

Poppa T likes this.
  16. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Over the years, my perception is I have been equally screwed by either party. I "try" to vote for the person I think will effectively and fairly LEAD the country, NOT a tribe.

I tend to lean center-left on some things and center-right on others. I never worried much about us moving away from democracy toward authoritarianism, but now I do.

I wish more elected officials had as much backbone as Cheney, regardless of tribe.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

When did we start caring about actual definitions of words again?

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

How do you feel about Machin?

19. CardinalVol

That he's a decades long politician that's a conservative Democrat in a conservative state and isn't going to do anything his money people reject. He's playing with house money and he knows it.

zehr27 likes this.
  20. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Calling it state capitalism is a pretty poor way of describing it too.

It’s a small poor country with a dirty government that only has one or a few natural resources or crops to sell to the world.