POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

If there ends up being long term issues with COVID in a decade or two, no one will admit to refusing the vaccine. And it'll be "why didn't the government tell us?!!!!!!!"

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Better hang onto those vaccines cards so we will be able to prove that we did.

3. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

It finally ran through our house last week. Hilariously my wife was patient zero, after 2 years of her being up my ass to make sure I'm careful when I go into the office. But we made it a good 2.5 years. Fortunately it was pretty minor since we're all vaccinated son had a fever for an afternoon, I was achy one morning, wife had a cough for a day or two, and the recently vaccinated baby just slept for a day.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

The new booster was easy, by the way. Slightly sore arm for a day for me. The flu in the other one is just now getting normal. And the viral shedding- not too little, not too much. Just right to make the conspiracists nervously distant but not murderous.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I did all that too and got it 3 months later at home, without some obvious “it must’ve been there and then” kind of thing. So idk what this means, except it’s out there to be gotten anywhere. I was vaxxed and double boosted too.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

You and my 10 year old daughter. The same girl who missed 11 days on Kindergarten because of sickness.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I wonder if me handling stray cats for years means I have already been exposed to enough coronaviruses that I already had some immunity.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Subtle "I'm drowning in [ussy pay]" post.

SetVol13 and justingroves like this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

More like drowning in ringworm.

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

AG Letitia James speaks after New York sues Donald Trump, company and family members — 9/21/22

Starts at 10 minute mark.

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Is he going to be indicted or is this simply a lawsuit?

Either way, this has been coming a long time for Trump. This has been a common knowledge thing they were doing and it came back to bite him in the ass. Will be interesting to see what his Cult does with this.

12. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

His cult absolutely could not care less that he’s a petty criminal. I think for the most part they don’t understand it. They see Manhattan and jets and global business deals and gold plated everything. They don’t understand he’s just the NYC version of the guys in every city and town in this country that literally everyone knows is pure crook.

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Lawsuit. It will be like a speeding ticket to him after it's all said and done. I'm all for doing this to people that do this type of stuff which I bet is a lot of people. Of course this person is someone she doesn't like so it actually gets done.

14. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

A civil lawsuit. State of New York has long since proven they either can’t/or won’t go after Trump criminally.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

They are already saying they are open to a plea deal on this one.

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

They just want to get him, his family and any of their businesses the [uck fay] outta New York. I think as long as that’s accomplished, they aren’t concerned as much with the how.

17. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Because the government is always right, I’m a huge fan of state governments trying to banish people they don’t like. Maybe Desantis can copy this playbook and draw up some civil lawsuits that are designed to run out powerful people he opposes politically from operating in the state of Florida. Could be a fun precedent being set in NY. Sad really how they unable to pin anything on him criminally despite being the most investigated citizen in that state in modern times.

18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Oh, ya, poor innocent Trump family. Can’t believe the mean ole DA is saying hurty words and bullying the family.

19. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

If Trump did crimes, charge him. Convict him. Otherwise this fishing expedition the state of NY has embarked against him and his family continues to prove to be silly and petty. When Desantis draws up civil lawsuits against his political opponents I expect zero crying from those applauding this civil suit

20. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

I would be delighted if we set the precedent that we don’t ignore billionaires engaging in obscene fraud and criminality for decades.

Unimane, SetVol13 and NorrisAlan like this.