Ronda Rousey

Discussion in 'Sports' started by g8terh8ter_eric, Jul 5, 2014.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

She will fight again.

2. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

I absolutely do not doubt suicide crossed her mind for a nanosecond but she's playing it up. The freaking UFC roster, at least some of them, are better at carnie and old school rasslin' techniques than the goofs are today. This whole spiel and getting back into the public eye right now was well timed. And lets not forget that she just trademarked F*** Them All. Sounds a whole lot like ECW Taz when they were really hyping his F*** The World gimmick.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

She's a huge wrestling fan

4. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Would smash

5. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Gina Carano is scary hot. She and Rousey should team up and go to the WWE and make about a zillion dollars.

6. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

She is straight out of the Hatfield playbook.

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Do we not have a UFC thread, or is this it?

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

That fight just made the Rousey win look like a fluke.

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Not sure about that. Holm was winning the fight and beat the shit out of Rousey. Sometimes, it just comes down to a moment where you slip up and its over.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

That's kind of what a fluke is.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Diaz. Woah.

12. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Yeah, but Rousey got ass ****ed the entire fight. That wasn't a fluke

13. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Meaning, I think that's what the fluke was, Tate winning. Holm dominated the past two fights except for about 25 seconds of this one tonight. That doesn't suggest that her winning against Rousey is the fluke, rather it's losing tonight that's the fluke.

14. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

That makes more sense.

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

25 seconds, do what? Tate almost had her put away in the 2nd with a choke, the saving grace for Holm being the horn. That sequence plus the final was far longer than 25 seconds.

I liked Holm, and wanted to see her fight Rousey again. And I have to give props for not tapping.

16. GahLee

What fight were you watching? Tate thoroughly dominated the 2nd round, I was shocked that Holm escaped the first rear naked choke. Rounds 1 and 3 were debatable to me, Holm would have had the edge because she's the championship and champs get the favor on close matches but round 2 was Tate kicking Holm's ass.

Tate laid back and looked for the takedown all fight, she couldn't beat Holly striking.

17. GahLee

There's a UFC thread.

18. GahLee

Except that not what happened.

19. GahLee

Conor should either stay at 145 or move up to 155, 170 is way too big for him to fight at. Diaz has a granite chin, he's a zombie that can't be knocked out. I'm fairly certain he will continue beating ass at those weights. .

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

When I read he was fighting someone nearly 25 pounds heavier than he normally fights at, I was thinkkng to myself "what in the world is McGregor doing? . Give him props for agreeing to the fight, and not just bailing on the card.