SEC Network

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Apr 12, 2013.

1. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

26 pages and I'm not searching. Did you hear the announcers call Smokey "smoke"? And then the two discuss wether his cover was smokey or smoke?

They then furthered the discussion by saying there is a restaurant named smokeys here.

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Yeah. The two guys calling the game were terrible.

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

The dude in the purple shirt, with the worst hair color job ever, was a clown.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Debating switching. They might be the best, but they seem to also cause the biggest headaches. Of all the slime businesses out there, I'm about convinced they are top 3.

I love that for the raycom deal, they have decided to give week 1 on Sunday ticket for free. What they forget to mention is that I've had directv since 08 and they have offered week 1 free every year. It's just the crap like that I'm sick of.

5. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I'm at the front end of an agreement, so I can't switch. Probably wouldn't at this point anyway, 99 percent of the time I have no problem with them at all

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And now I see fox has been removed from DirecTV over a price argument. This stuff is tiring.

7. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Directv is constantly doing this it seems. More so than other providers.

8. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

They tend to get the best rates in the end, that stuff I can deal with. None of the channels ever actually go off air, except for yesterday, and that sounds like someone forgot to flip a switch.

Main issue for me is that the other options here were always Dish and Comcast until recently, and I would rather go without than use their TV services. Hoping for Google TV whenever that happens

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

My lone hold-back from switching is the Extra Innings Package. I know I am one of ten Americans who care about it more than Sunday Ticket, but it is the truth. They've been annoying me for a couple of years now. I finally told them to quit calling me offering free crap channels for three months then charge me for it when I would never watch them.